room service requests

chrismch

I've read other posts regarding ordering breakfast items not on the card. My question is - can I order a smoothie (which I saw on the breakfast cards for CC)even if I'm not in the CC class or better?:p

You can write in anything that they serve on board & chances are they will make it happen--I have never been denied anything I asked for that was not on the RS menu! Celebrity goes out of their way to please all their pax.

For my first morning at sea i wrote in "eggs benedict" and got everything except the hollandaise sauce. The egg was poached and it was on an English muffin with ham. i figured out I had asked for it to be sent at 6:30 a.m. which was before the dining room was open. Just remember to order from the regular menus during meal times only, or you will be limited to whatever the room service menu consists of.

There are some items they might send you, but there might be a charge for, such as a cappucino if you are not in a suite. The Aqua spa will make you a smoothie, but there is a $3.50 i think, charge for it. So that might be reflected on your bill. Ask your steward.

God I love this topic. I think it depends on the ship. I've been on three X ships. The Meridian and the Zenith would bring EB to my cabin, the Millie however would not (tried several times) they did bring me some outstanding scrambled eggs instead.

Archived