Anyone been on the Silhouette recently?

Cruiseaholic 8

Hello All

Can anyone who has been on the Silhouette recently help me? I want to know who they currently have working in the bars there? I am specifically looking for a few people who we have met before, and are hoping to see again when we go this year :

Melbourne - Mast Bar

Milton - Sunset Bar

Karen (English girl with long blonde hair) - She was in the dining room, but seemed to go all over the ship.

Also, who is in the Martini Bar? I was really hoping to see the AMAZING Putu, but apparently he is going from the Eclipse to the Reflection. Hopefully we may see Hector, who we met last year on the Reflection. He said he thought he may be going to the Silhouette when he finished on the Reflection.

I am grateful for any info anyone can give me!

Katherine

Hello All

Can anyone who has been on the Silhouette recently help me? I want to know who they currently have working in the bars there? I am specifically looking for a few people who we have met before, and are hoping to see again when we go this year :

Melbourne - Mast Bar

Milton - Sunset Bar

Karen (English girl with long blonde hair) - She was in the dining room, but seemed to go all over the ship.

Also, who is in the Martini Bar? I was really hoping to see the AMAZING Putu, but apparently he is going from the Eclipse to the Reflection. Hopefully we may see Hector, who we met last year on the Reflection. He said he thought he may be going to the Silhouette when he finished on the Reflection.

I am grateful for any info anyone can give me!

Katherine

In November, Allen from Romania was in the martini bar. I am not sure that is how he spells his name but he was a riot. Very interesting character as most of those guys are in there.

i was on silhouette in december. i think the guy in the martini bar spells his name "alain"? something like that. we thought he was the only one who was a real character. the other martini bar guys were much less personable.

don't miss the molecular bar...suzana and jelena were our two favorites from that ship! we closed the bar every night and usually the last ones sitting there and would shoot the breeze with them as they cleaned up.

Thank you!

As you say, they are usually interesting characters in the Martini Bar. Hopefully we will get someone funny, as we find it really makes a difference to your holiday.

Totally agree. We have had some "business like" bartenders who have done their jobs well, but were stiff and formal. :cool:

I am glad it is not just me! We feel the same. I know they all do their job well, but it makes a real difference to your holiday if they have a bit of personality and character. They stand out then and you remember them. I still talk about Putu regularly, who we met two years ago! He was so funny! :D I have never met anyone with so much energy! I think they just wire him up to the mains!! He never seemed to have a down day! He was great!

I think the bartenders in the Martini Bar need to have that bit extra, as it is a really fun place, and is where we tend to spend most of our time! ;)

Fingers crossed we get some good people when we go! :)

Greetings

Does anyone remember seeing an assistant bartender/bar waiter from Honduras named Jorge (they also call him Eddie Murphy because of a resemblance to the star). He was on Equinox the last two years but told us his next assignment was on Silhouette. He's a really nice guy always going a hundred miles an hour.

Good Sailing

Tom

i was on silhouette in december. i think the guy in the martini bar spells his name "alain"? something like that. we thought he was the only one who was a real character. the other martini bar guys were much less personable.

don't miss the molecular bar...suzana and jelena were our two favorites from that ship! we closed the bar every night and usually the last ones sitting there and would shoot the breeze with them as they cleaned up.

It's Alin. He's still working at the martini bar and will be on the SI for another few months. I'm on the EB TA cruise and he said he's on that one too.

Monica