Don't miss experiences on short trip?

avgsuperheroine

We're going on the Magic at the end of February and we've never taken our boys with us or done a Disney cruise before.

It's only a three-night cruise (right price, good chance to try out taking the boys along) to nassau and castaway cay. The boys are 9, 8, 6.

What are some "don't miss" things to do on our vacation? It's short, and I want them to have a great time but I don't want to feel rushed even though it's a short trip. We're excited for the pirate party and dining together as a family, but there's SO much offered I don't know how to choose.

We're going on the Magic at the end of February and we've never taken our boys with us or done a Disney cruise before.

It's only a three-night cruise (right price, good chance to try out taking the boys along) to nassau and castaway cay. The boys are 9, 8, 6.

What are some "don't miss" things to do on our vacation? It's short, and I want them to have a great time but I don't want to feel rushed even though it's a short trip. We're excited for the pirate party and dining together as a family, but there's SO much offered I don't know how to choose.

I always just go with the flow and follow my body's lead for wanting to do something. Have a few things in mind, but don't kill yourself to do everything.

Pirate's Party is a must! Along with the 'Til We Meet Again gathering on the last evening. As for the shows, if you feel you want some downtime one of the evenings, my least favorite evening show on the Magic is Villains...skip that one if you want to skip any.

Order Mickey Bars from room service if you find yourself relaxing in your stateroom.

I'll go back and look at pictures from my last 3-nighter on one of the classic ships and see what else I can come up with. :)