January 5-12 Conquest Fun Times

firemanbobswife

Here are the Fun Times from the Eastern Caribbean Conquest 1/5/14-1/12/14. I apologize in advance as DH scanned them in at work, so the little side parts aren't with the regular sized pages. He didn't think I wanted them scanned :eek:

So, they are in a separate set of files. And he put Tuesday at the end :confused: Also, we had to make the files smaller because of the limitations of CC, so they aren't as crisp as I would like.

Not the way I would have done it, and being a perfectionist, I hate to post them this way, but I promised I would get them up today so here they are. Sorry for any confusion. Enjoy!

I'm going to have him rescan them into smaller files when he goes into the office on Friday. So hopefully I will be able to repost them to where they are actually somewhat readable. If anyone needs a copy before then, let me know and I'll send it to you via email.

Fun Times Sun-Tues.pdf

Fun Times Wed-Sat.pdf

Little side parts.pdf

Debarkation Info:Room Service Menu.pdf

Club O2 Schedule.pdf

Edited by firemanbobswife

I have a feeling it was the shrimp, but I can't prove it. I was only sick for 24 hours. Then once I drank more and wasn't dehydrated anymore, I felt fine and as if it never happened. It was early Thursday morning like around 1-2AM so I missed San Juan but was well enough and got cleared to get off on Friday in Grand Turk. I was so happy as that was the only port I had never been to.

I have a feeling it was the shrimp, but I can't prove it. I was only sick for 24 hours. Then once I drank more and wasn't dehydrated anymore, I felt fine and as if it never happened. It was early Thursday morning like around 1-2AM so I missed San Juan but was well enough and got cleared to get off on Friday in Grand Turk. I was so happy as that was the only port I had never been to.

That's good to hear!!!

Did you guys have Your Time Dining or early/late seating? I am curious to know if those that have YTD eat in a different dining room than the early/late seatings.

That's good to hear!!!

Did you guys have Your Time Dining or early/late seating? I am curious to know if those that have YTD eat in a different dining room than the early/late seatings.

We had Early in the Aft (Monet) dining room. They do YTD exclusively in the Renoir dining room along with assigned seating.

Would you mind to email me the scanned fun times? I would greatly appreciate it!! My email is mwood0612@gmail.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sure! Sorry, I haven't gotten them rescanned yet. He has been super busy at the office. And when he's not at the office, he's at the fire station. I'll get on him again today!

Thanks!!!They came thru perfectly clear!! I spent an hour scouring through looking at all there is to do!! Did you guys go see the hypnotist?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. It was kinda funny. I don't believe in that stuff, but it was much better than the Playlist Production shows!

I will add that they had to change the date that he was originally scheduled because of issues with him getting on a flight to meet the ship due to weather in St Thomas - I think. So the first Fun Times that showed him wasn't right. They substituted The Brits or something. So they might not be accurate for your cruise. Hope this makes sense!

Thanks so much for taking the time to share all the info. on your recent cruise. I will be sailing on the Conquest in October on a similar itinerary and also wondered if you could email me the clearer version of the Fun Times? I would greatly appreciate it, have never sailed on this ship before and really excited about trying room 7434 this time. Thanks again!

sallyschambers@embarqmail.com

Thanks so much for taking the time to share all the info. on your recent cruise. I will be sailing on the Conquest in October on a similar itinerary and also wondered if you could email me the clearer version of the Fun Times? I would greatly appreciate it, have never sailed on this ship before and really excited about trying room 7434 this time. Thanks again!

sallyschambers@embarqmail.com

You're very welcome and should have them in your email now. Let me know if you have any questions about anything and I'll answer the best I can!