Cabin Category Question for Experienced Celebrity Cruisers?

stones902

Question for those experienced in all things Celebrity. Normally we sail RCI but we are thinking of giving X a try for our anniversary this fall. Celebrity labels their cabins differently than RCI and I'm not sure that I understand all the differences.

We are considering the Constellation (Millennium Class) specifically either a Concierge Suite or Royal Suite.

I know that the Royal is considered a higher category, a bit larger and probably a few more nice surprises, but is the $ really worth it? Willing to splurge a bit for our special occasion but I don't necessarily want to waste money either.

Would love to hear your opinions on differences between the two. Thanks in advance for your replies.

There are no Concierge Suites-they are balcony rooms which on Millennium class are very slightly larger than a standard balcony room.

They come with a few little perks such as a bottle of sparkling wine in your stateroom on embarkation day and extra cruise credits.

A royal suite is the second largest suite onboard with separate bedroom, guest bathroom and hot tub on the veranda.

A royal suite also comes with a butler.

There is no guest bathroom in the royal suite on m-class.

The bathroom is one very nice sized one with double sinks, a jetted tub, and a separate shower stall.

Apologies if I got that wrong.

I wonder which suite I've seen which does have the guest bathroom.

Penthouse suite or am I thinking of something on one of the Solstice class ships?

S class Royals have Guest bath, M class do not.

Only real difference between celebrity and royal on M class (now that they added balconies to the celebrity suites during returns recently) is the whirlpool on royal suite balcony.

On S class, another difference would be Royal Suite has table for dining in cabin, Celebrity Suite does not. On M class, both have inside dining table.

On M class, I say save the money and go celebrity suite rather than royal. On S class, splurge for the royal.