Alcohol

suziecruise68

Probably ... but nothing with cruise lines is certain. You might also be entitled to buy duty free on the ship and have it delivered on the night before the end of each separate cruise. Did that on Princess.

We did this on Celebrity last year. We had more alcohol then we knew what to do with. Also worked on NCL b2b last November.

We are doing 4 cruises b2b - I am thinking that we will be allowed our 2 bottles at the beginning of each cruise, 8 in total - am I right?

Brilliant, I wish 4 b2b

Yes but make sure that you come off, buy them and then come back through embarkation - check in the first week at guest relations in case they have a different entrance for b2b

Something you have to be aware of with the allowances for duty free stuff is that it is based on a 30 day period and not per cruise. When you reach your allowance you have to wait another 30 days for the allowance to be used again.

Don't know if they really check on any previous purchases when leaving the ship but don't try leaving with a ton of alcohol that was purchase during a previous cruise.

.💨🍸🍻