Raddison Port Canaveral - Dinner?

katie286

I'm from Cocoa Beach originally and get down there quite often. There is a restaurant called "Grills" in the port that is very near the ship. They have easy parking, fabulous food and great outdoor seating. Even live music. If you are looking for something a little more low key, there is a restaurant called "Italian Courtyard" in CB that is an easy drive and great. Also, has some outdoor seating...I guess it depends on the kind of food and i can turn you that way. My email is cacardell@yahoo.com

Grills is about two minutes from the Radisson. If you arrive on Saturday for a Sunday sailing you can sit on the deck at Grills and watch the Saturday ships sail away at @5 pm. The Disney ship's horn will play "When You Wish Upon a Star" as it sails by!

I vote for the Grill. Very close, good food and has that "Florida" feeling. Sort of a preview of the week ahead. And to be honest...the restaraunt at the Radisson is several notches above your "normal" hotel restaraunt. We arrived about mid day the last time we stayed at the Radisson and had a great lunch there. Personally, my wife and I love sailing from Port Canaveral. We live in Alabama. The Port is easy to get to, Cocoa Beach easy to maneuver amd lots of fun places there. We have sailed from Miami and Port Everglades..we did not like either, but , of course, there are many who would disagree. Like all things in life just a matter of opinion. Have fun...think you will be pleased with the Gril!

Grills is the best. A fun place to get your vacation started. Last year we stayed at the Radisson. Got in at 8:00pm and haven't eaten all day. We were starved. The hotel staff overheard us talking and shuttled us to Grills and picked us up as soon as we called them. Very friendly at no charge. Except a nice tip. Radisson and Grills will always be my pick. Have fun.

Thanks everyone. Grills it is!!! :D I wish we could be there at 5:00 to watch the ships sail, unfortunately we are not getting to the Radisson until around 5:00/5:30. Oh well, we love places by the water where we can eat outside. :)

Again, the Grill is the place to dine and start your cruise vacation off right. To see the ships leaving Port Canaveral, get there by 4:30 p.m. The music is jumping and the ships sail by. Put your name in for a table and enjoy. This is on the fish pier and not to be confused with another dining spot named the Grille near the Best Western on their fishing pier!

Bon Voyage

Archived