Freedom Dining

ParRoo

I do not know about the Freedom specifically, but on the Liberty (same class of ship) YTD used the main floor of the dining room at the centre of the ship. We had early and were upstairs from them - and I am sure the aft dining room also had early. I believe that both dining rooms would also be used for late dining (our table had people after us).

If there are two dining rooms running a late seating, are you assigned to one or can you go to either? If you are assigned, when do you find out?

It's your choice, Any Time or Assigned ,one or the other, you choose your dinning when you book your cruise.

I'm going to pick late dining, but it sounds like it is offered in more than one dining room. Wondering if you have to always go to the same one, or you can pick.

Assigned dining on the Freedom is only available in the Posh dining room. Anytime dining is only in the Chic. Both are very nice, but you cannot pick between the two.

Assigned dining on the Freedom is only available in the Posh dining room. Anytime dining is only in the Chic. Both are very nice, but you cannot pick between the two.

I Have ATD this Sat on 8 day Caribbean venture. I read that the special sea day brunch is available in POSH and also the 3 pm Sea day"Tea". Hope I am allowed to attend this, or would that also be offered in Chic?

The brunch and the tea are open for anyone, regardless of which kind of dining your have or which dining room you are assigned. At least that is how I have understood it to be. :)

That is correct! You can enjoy the brunch and tea regardless of which dining room you're assigned to!

That is correct! You can enjoy the brunch and tea regardless of which dining room you're assigned to!

Thanks to both of you - Just looking to clarify - Is the Seaday brunch and Seaday Tea offered in both dining rooms, or just POSH?

Thanks,