FTTF-releasing more passes

saltcreekmom1

THANK YOU !!!!!!! this was

(still is) the best tip I have found... add the "e" for the e-mail. I sent the e-mail out Friday night... Last night they emailed me that they released some FTTF's for our July 6th cruise on The Magic... Went in... they had released 10 spots. Got two... one for each cabin. Thanks for the person who advised of this e-mail...

Just received an email back! Not exactly what I wanted to hear, but they did respond. Here is the response.....

Thank you for your Faster to the Fun query. Due to a recent large number of these waitlist requests being sent to this address, we will do our best to notify you but best we can promise right now is yes, request received, and we will do our very best to add additional space for your sailing and whenver possible. Please know it ultimately depends on the numbers of Diamond and Platinum guests sailing.

Wishing you a wonderful cruise,

Best Regards,

Tour Operations

Carnival Cruise Lines

Hmm... First time I've seen that.... and come to think of it, it's right after someone posted their email address on here.

Strange. Very strange. :rolleyes:

(Me thinks I'm not going to be hearing back any time soon about my 3/23 sailing.)

Well, we may not necessarily be able to get steel drums, but we definitely have the power to clog up the only help line! :mad:

I sent an email to Carnival last night requesting to be notified when more slots became available. I haven't received a reply yet, but when I checked this morning there were 2 slots available! I am too excited!!

Thank you Vetgirl and others for the suggestion...I emailed about 30 minutes ago and, although I have not gotten an email response, I just checked and there were 5 slots suddenly open for FTTF on our Christmas Magic cruise! That's one more thing crossed off my list! :D

Lisa