Real Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee in St Thomas?

jeph

My cruise (starting Jan 25th) goes nowhere near Jamaica, but St Thomas is known for its "shopportunities". I want to be sure to get the REAL DEAL-- 100% Blue Mountain, and not just a blend with a little Blue Mountain thrown in. Can anyone recommend a reputable shop in Charlotte Amalie that carries it?

...but you do know we have Costco here in Massachusetts, too, right?:D

I also posted this question on the St Maarten board, and may well have a good lead for that port...

The only store that I would trust is Gourmet Gallery in Havensight or Crown Bay, because they cater to yacht providers who are very particular. Not sure if they have Blue Mountain coffee, though, since I'm not a coffee drinker but t they do have coffee in all variations that's your best bet for authenticity.

I remember seeing coffee at some of the souvenir stores, and some were Blue Mountain, but I didn't trust them for some reason.

I hiked Blue Mountain a few years ago, and bought beans directly from a grower for a friend. That was a great experience!

...although, since I also posted this question on the San Juan board, I've also been advised to pick up some Puerto Rican coffee-- little or none of which ever makes it off the island-- at a shop in Old San Juan during my pre-cruise stay.

No reason I can't buy a little of both, of course!;)