Dinner question?

My husband and I would like to go to Portofino's at least 1 nite for dinner. I was wondering if the kids club is open and available to take my 8 yr to dinner so as to ensure she would eat. Or should we just get something for her to eat before we go to dinner? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Just off the Voyager of the Seas (July 1st sailing) and it was a 9 night cruise. Adventure Ocean had 4 nights that they took the children to Johnny Rockets. They only take 15 kids per age group and you can sign up for it the night before. The kids go at 6:00 then they take them straight to Adventure Ocean.

Definitely go to Portofino's. Our group all loved it. We tried to go a second night but couldn't get a reservation since there was 9 people.

If you find that the Adventure Ocean will not take care of the dinner chores, you may consider running through the Windjammer Buffet with your child before going to Adventure Ocean. You other choice is to do room service or Cafe Promenade (on Voyager class) before going to your dinning experience at Portofino and your child's fun night with the kids.

Archived