Fttf

Jacky4

I haven't cruised in a while and just booked a cruise and purchased FTTF. My question is my son and his family are considering joining us (their first cruise). If all the FTTFs are gone by the time they decide can I have all the luggage go to my cabin? Can I take my 1 year old granddaughter with me for early boarding even if she is booked in their cabin? The didn't have FTTF last time I cruised so this is new for us. I really only bought it so I could go to my cabin early.

Thanks for any info.

I haven't cruised in a while and just booked a cruise and purchased FTTF. My question is my son and his family are considering joining us (their first cruise). If all the FTTFs are gone by the time they decide can I have all the luggage go to my cabin? Can I take my 1 year old granddaughter with me for early boarding even if she is booked in their cabin? The didn't have FTTF last time I cruised so this is new for us. I really only bought it so I could go to my cabin early.

Thanks for any info.

You will not be able to take your granddaughter only because her name is probably not on your boarding pass...

You can absolutely print more luggage tags with your cabin # and PRIORITY on it and put them on your son's luggage and they will be delivered to your cabin early BUT... depending how far apart and on what deck your son and family are, do they really want to drag their luggage thru the ship??? Something to think about depending on their location...

Also, I recommend checking several times a day, FTTF usually opens up again closer to the cruise..

Good point about luggage, that would be a pain to lug it back to their room. I was really thinking it would be nice to take the baby to the room with us to get a nap in while they check in (I told them she's too young for a cruise...jmho). Hopefully they will decide soon if they want to go. Thanks for the advice.

Thanks for any info.

I have the same problem, we have 3 cabins. Mine that has me and DD (4), Aunt and DD (11) and then my sister and mom. My mom got a suite so when I was booking the FTTF I selected her cabin (stupid me) and not my Aunts and they can't change it.

I just keep checking but worst case have to go through the regular line to check in but get the priority pass to get on the ship and they can go with me then. Last cruise my mom was unable to get a suite since it was last minute and they allowed her to board with me after she went through the regular check in line.

Maybe someone could answer this ? About FTTF. Do they put luggage in the cabin or outside like they always did? Thanks in advance

Outside. Although you may get a cabin steward that would bring it in for you but I wouldn't count on it. We had FTTF for our Jan 5 cruise and loved it!

Maybe it depends on the ship or sailing port, but my luggage was INSIDE my room before I got there - yay FTTF!!:)

Or maybe we got to it before our room steward did. It arrived shortly after we got onboard. Either way, it was there really quick!

That's probably it! We were late boarding because there were some unauthorized people on the ship they were chasing down....never did hear the whole story!