Eurodam ?

MMAmom17

I will be going on my first cruise next month and I'm a little nervous about space in our cabin. I will be sharing a room with my sister and niece (their 1st cruise too):D. We have a verandah on the upper promenade (VD). Will there be enough space to store at least 3 suitcases and still be comfortable?:eek:

Also another silly ? I'm laughing just thinking about this.....laundry mat ....where is it located? Hope I won't need to use it but just wondering.

Thanks!

Don't know how large your suitcases will be -- but they should fit under the bed(s).

Your ship does not have a self-service laundry.

But you can send out laundry -- $20 for a bag -- some people have said that they can squeeze a lot into those bags. There is also the option of sending out laundry via each piece -- expensive. Then there is the unlimited laundry -- runs around $7 a day -- you can send out as much as you want each for the entire cabin occupants (it is not per person as some people have reported).

We love the Eurodam and you should have lots of storage space in your cabin. There are three closets as well as 2 drawer night stands, a cupboard above the sofabed, a small cupboard in the desk and a big drawer at the foot of each bed. The bathroom has one long shelf under the counter and three small shelves beside the mirror. Even though I bring an over-the-door shoe hanger for Disney World, I don't bring on a cruise because there is more than enough storage. If anything, bring small collapsing fabric boxes to contain all of the small things in the bathroom and on the desk.

Have an amazing time!

Welcome to CC. Happy you found us.

Hope you enjoy Eurodam as much as we do. We think her a terrific ship. :)

You might be able to store one suitcase inside another depending on shapes and sizes. We always put our empty luggage under the bed.

Welcome to CC. Happy you found us.

Hope you enjoy Eurodam as much as we do. We think her a terrific ship. :)

You might be able to store one suitcase inside another depending on shapes and sizes. We always put our empty luggage under the bed.

We loved the Eurodam, too. You may find some of the storage places filled with life jackets, extra pillows or blankets. Don't hesitate to move them to make room for your stuff. Have a fabulous time!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Forums mobile app

Be aware that the bag they give you for unlimited laundry is the same bag they give you for the $20 "all you can stuff in it" deal. It's (maybe) the size of a pillow case, perhaps a bit more. Don't be shy about asking for another. They won't offer it, but ask your steward. When I have sailed with as many as four in a deluxe verandah suite, we have each asked for one. And it's sent out every day.

Welcome to CC! We are on the same cruise! We have not been on the Eurodam yet but have been on her sister ship the N.A. You should have no problem storing your empty suitcases under the bed. We have a couple of large suitcases that fit under there with no problem. As far as the laundry, I highly recommend the "all you can fit" in one bag for $20. Our adult children used it on our last cruise and they were amazed at how much they could stuff in that little bag. With the high fees for checked bags on the airlines it helps to keep you from over packing. No one will notice if you wear the same thing later in the week.

Enjoy your cruise!

Lori