Pictures of Royal Princess leaving Port Everglades today :)

gambee

Gambee,

Thank you so much for posting your pictures of the Royal leaving last Sunday. My husband and I are sailing on her in March and it was fun to find our cabin within your pictures.

I have spent the last three evenings enjoying the Allure review. Awesome pictures and commentary!

My next cruise will definitely be on the Allure. I just wish the prices would lower!

Thanks again. I look forward to your next pictorial review.

Kathy

Gambee...thanks for posting your beautiful photos. What would be even better is a Royal review from you. Any chance of that happening anytime soon? Always enjoy reading your cruise reviews!

Not right now, maybe later on. Yesterday we booked a 2 night cruise on MSC divina. It will be a family cruise due in May. I really want to go on Royal Princess, but I have to wait until later. If she was here in August she would be my choice, but they take her away from us for the summer :-/

Not right now, maybe later on. Yesterday we booked a 2 night cruise on MSC divina. It will be a family cruise due in May. I really want to go on Royal Princess, but I have to wait until later. If she was here in August she would be my choice, but they take her away from us for the summer :-/

I have done a ship tour of the Divina ( doing another in March), and she is simply stunning...I have spoken to 5-6 people who have told me the Divina had "the best buffet, and the best entertainment they've ever seen"... strong statement...and that's from agents who have cruised on dozens of ships..also, prices are sooooo low..found a Western Caribb cruise ( 7 n) in May, balcony for 2 for only $1400!! That is cheap...on the Allure, it's almost $1400 PER PERSON for the same week...you should do the Oasis Halloween 5 nighter 10/27-11/1...Hairspray was THEE best musical I've ever seen and there is an ABBA tribute band ( ABBACADABRA) schedualed..I will post when it is finalized...it should be quite festive for Halloween....

Big Al

Gambee....enjoy your cruise on the Divina! I look forward to reading your review when you return!

I think the video link broke, but here it is again.

Its a really cool video!

Thank you so much for the photos and especially the youtube video !! March 30th is soon here and then it will finally be my turn to "be a Royal Princess" !!