New EARLY SAVER + $50 pp promo

BabyJacks17

Why do you need to call your PVP? Why not just book online?

My PVP takes care of everything for me, including getting rooms that don't show as available online. Plus, I'm sure they're on commission, and she takes the time every year to see if i will be taking a cruise, and always calls when tehre's a great sale. I'm loyal to her for that reason. I know I can do everything online, but she can offer suggestions, better rooms, etc.

Baseballmom: I often have a lot of cruise credit built up with carnival. At the moment over $400. If I booked with the normal deposit, of 500 for 2 people, I would only have a balance around 300, thus another 100 still stuck in "carnival credit", by doing the 50 deposit, or even half deposit, I can get my credit applied, and then pay off the rest of the cruise.

Edited by pbsteve

Totally don't get why everyone is so excited about this. If the cruise costs $500, what difference does it really make if you pay a $250 deposit and owe $250 or if you pay $50 down and owe $450. The bottom line stays the same. It's not like you are saving money with this.

Because not everyone is "made of money" and may not be able to afford $600 down for a family of three. Even though we can pay the price of the cruise over time, we may notbe able to afford to pay $600 at thr drop of a dime. Some of us have to save for months, even a year, just to afford the normal deposit.

Sent from my LG-L38C using Forums mobile app

Because not everyone is "made of money" and may not be able to afford $600 down for a family of three. Even though we can pay the price of the cruise over time, we may notbe able to afford to pay $600 at thr drop of a dime. Some of us have to save for months, even a year, just to afford the normal deposit.

Exactly. For an 8-night cruise the regular deposit is $300 p.p.

A family of 4 would have to cough up $1200 at once. Now that same family can get the cruise they want, the cabin they want by putting down $200 only and pay the rest off over time.

Sent from my LG-L38C using Forums mobile app

Exactly. I've been saving the past few weeks for our deposit for a family of 4, which would be $1000 for the 7 day we plan on taking. Instead, I'm able to pay $200 today, get the cabins I want today, and make payments on the rest. We are booking with my sister's family of 4 as well, so what would have been $2000 due at booking, is now $400, much more manageable for us.

We already booked Early Saver for Breeze Sept 13th, 2014 over a week ago , but for kicks and giggles I just went on line to do a mock booking. We booked an interior spa room on the panorama deck. With the new early saver only $50 pp down deal the Spa deck and Panorama deck were NOT available. I changed it to military rate (which we get through my husband) and whalla the spa rooms were available at that rate. Of course it is not the deposit of $50.00 pp

Totally don't get why everyone is so excited about this. If the cruise costs $500, what difference does it really make if you pay a $250 deposit and owe $250 or if you pay $50 down and owe $450. The bottom line stays the same. It's not like you are saving money with this.

For our family of 6, $300 vs $1500 is a HUGE difference especially since we just got off a cruise a couple weeks ago. Also, my DH gets 2 bonuses before final payment is due so to not have to lay out the additional $1200 right now is a score for us :D!

Just remember that if you take advantage of any ES price drops, you'll have to pay the balance of the deposit, or your booking will be cancelled.

Often they follow these low deposit sales with a lower price cruise. Then they get there full deposit while giving back some on there price.

Checked into this and there is a 7day western Caribbean out of new Orleans on the 21st September that looks perfect for us. Hoping to book it on Thursday fingers crossed. First cruise :) Gonna do a few days in NO beforehand too. Flying from Ireland yasee so.

Sent from my GT-I8730 using Forums mobile app

We are planning on booking our Thanksgiving 2014 cruise while we are on our next cruise, which is this Thursday, January 23. Anyone know if we will be able to get this reduced deposits/free upgrade special along with the $100 obc for booking a cruise while on a cruise? The special says it is until January 31. Just wondering if we will be able to take advantage of both :)

Last September while I was onboard the Breeze Carnival was running a 1/2 off deposit special. I was able to book 2 future cruises w/ this special & also receive the $100 OBC.

So to answer your question ... Yes, you should be able to as well with no issue!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Carnival is running a promotion for Cruises that still qualify for Early Saver rate for $50pp deposit only starting now and ending January 31st.

Anyone planning on taking advantage of this deal?

Only catch is it's only for cruises through 2014, none listed in 2015 that I am aware of.

Happy Booking!! ;)

Since it doesn't actually save me any money, this promotion doesn't excite me at all. If you don't pay it on the front end in the deposit, you just have to pay it on the backend.

I can understand taking advantage of the program early on for people that don't have the funds right now for the full deposit. As for myself I am pleased that we were financially able to book our Sept Breeze tour a week ago at the regular deposit amount and we will have a lower amount to pay at the time of final payment!

But again I totally get how many could take advantage of the low deposit required to book a cruise that maybe at this time otherwise could not afford to put out. Enjoy!

well, looks like september 21-25 on the breeze... been on the itinerary before.. but never been on the breeze. only 1500 for a balcony. now to wait for it to be late enough in the day to call my PVP... I don't even want to go to sleep....

Unless anyone else has a balcony suggestion for about the same price :D

Book it yourself and go to sleep.

If you can book earlier than you might have otherwise and get the rooms you want so you can go ahead and make plans, why shouldn't folks be excited? I typically book 8-12 months out and use a TA who frequently offers special with deferred deposits. Obviously the cruise will have to be paid for by the due date, but it's nice to exercise less-money-down options. Simple.

I' m excited ! I just booked ! :D

I am so excited about this! We have been talking about doing our first cruise, a Christmas family cruise and not only found one that is within our budget and fits everyone's schedule, and now this comes along! I think this is our sign that this time is for real lol :) Hoping to book this week!

I am so excited about this! We have been talking about doing our first cruise, a Christmas family cruise and not only found one that is within our budget and fits everyone's schedule, and now this comes along! I think this is our sign that this time is for real lol :) Hoping to book this week!

Whoop! Booked on the Elation Dec 22nd :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app