Best Charter for easy of entry into and out of water?

divinmule

We are looking to book a stingray and snorkel excursion in Grand Cayman. My mom is elderly but game. However with bilateral knee replacements and bilateral shoulder replacements...I would like to charter the boat that is the easiest for entry into and exit out of the water.

There will be about ten in our group...any ideas?

We are looking to book a stingray and snorkel excursion in Grand Cayman. My mom is elderly but game. However with bilateral knee replacements and bilateral shoulder replacements...I would like to charter the boat that is the easiest for entry into and exit out of the water.

Not sure what cruise line you're on, but I know some have that excursion with steps directly into the water. I can't remember who it was, but I read a Carnival review specifically mentioning how easy it was for the elderly.

In May, I did the Stingray City tour in Grand Cayman! It was perfect! I was on a Carnival ship, and booked an excursion called Deluxe Stingray City Sandbar through Carnival. The company they use is called MarineLand Tours. They have contracts with Carnival, but I don't know about other cruise lines. The tour was the coolest thing I have ever done. I have a sever low back injury, so the appeal for me was the boat they use. it has steps on the back that go all the way down to the sand bar. Its very easy to get into the water and very easy to get out. The people that operate the tour are amazing! Here is where they differ from other companies: You are allowed to take all of your own pics, and videos!!!! On the ride out, they had workers walking around on the boat asking us if we wanted them to take a pic of us with our cameras! Then after helping everyone get into the water, they took pics of us holding and feeding, and kissing the stingrays, and they gave us information about the rays, and how they live, their predators, etc. it was awesome. They sell beverages onboard, but you can bring your own food and drinks. THEY HAVE CLEAN RESTROOMS ONBOARD THE SHIP AND SHOWERS OUTSIDE AT THE TOP OF THE STAIRS TO RINSE THE SALT WATER OFF WHEN YOU ARE DONE!!! I live in Texas, and I do not work for them. I kinda wish I did! It was an amazing experience!