Verandah Cabins vs Concierge Cabin?

pvbmom

First time cruiser with Celebrity, (I am sorry if this has been asked before). We are looking at a balcony cabin on the Equinox and the pictures of the various cabin classes look similar. Would someone please explain the difference between Verandah, Concierge and Aqua cabins? Benefits of one over the other? Thank you in advance for your help.

Edited by pvbmom

The room sizes are the same. The differences are what perks you get. I have not been in aqua class but have been on the other two. If the price difference is minimal between veranda and CC than take the CC otherwise not worth a big price difference. There are more captains club points associated with the CC class.

On the celebrity website the difference is explained. Not sure where since the site has changed a bit.

I was on this ship in November 2013

Gail

Some of the CC class rooms (C1)offer larger balconies. Have a look at the deck plans and ask you TA. Often the C1 at the aft of the ship have larger balconies

Some of the regular cabins have huge balconies too, look for 1a cabins on the angle of the hump (stick out bit) :) they are 3x and 2x as big

Aqua class will get you access to Blu restaurant. We enjoy it so much that we would have a hard time staying in a non-Aqua class cabin. From what I've seen here, not everyone feels the same way. I would try Aqua Class once and see what you think.

We received afternoon canapes, welcome Champagne, daily water and tea. I can't recall what else but other than that, I believe it was the same as any other balcony cabin.

Oh, as someone mentioned, you get extra Captain's Club points as well.

First time cruiser with Celebrity, (I am sorry if this has been asked before). We are looking at a balcony cabin on the Equinox and the pictures of the various cabin classes look similar. Would someone please explain the difference between Verandah, Concierge and Aqua cabins? Benefits of one over the other?
Here are the descriptions from Celebrity:

Veranda Staterooms

Concierge Class Staterooms

AquaClass Staterooms

For Concierge and AquaClass scroll down to the "In addition" section for the differences.

If you have a veranda cabin on an S class ship which the equinox is, don't upgrade to Concierge unless the price is minimal. Most of the benefits are pretty much marketing. For example they say you have a concierge at your disposal, you do but the Concierge is available to everyone on the ship. Priorty boarding only means a seperate line which often is longer than the regular lines.

If the price were minimal I would definitely move up to Aqua Class because you get all the CC benefits plus AQ benefits. The most significent of these perks is Blu restaurant which is like eating in a specialty restaurant every night and also great breakfasts.