Playlist Productions

hihosilvers

Hoping the new announcement this week is they realize the shows leave a lot to be desired and will be eliminated.

I know the Dream has the old style shows.

Will get to sea playlist in two weeks on Glory and cant wait to see how wonderful it is.

Hoping the new announcement this week is they realize the shows leave a lot to be desired and will be eliminated.

I know the Dream has the old style shows.

Will get to sea playlist in two weeks on Glory and cant wait to see how wonderful it is.

Playlist Production shows were okay, the problem is, they are the same across the fleet, so if one sails Carnival a lot, after a couple sailings, you've seen all the shows. And I really don't care to watch Hasbro again, once was enough.

Playlist Production shows were okay, the problem is, they are the same across the fleet, so if one sails Carnival a lot, after a couple sailings, you've seen all the shows. And I really don't care to watch Hasbro again, once was enough.

Carnival seems to be pushing away their good customers in the hopes of replacing us with new cruisers who will be they hope higher spenders on the ship. Incredible that they think Hasbro will entertain all their guests for an evening.

Playlist shows suck. They are the same show, with different names and different songs. The are shows-in-a-box. I didn't realize that the Dream still had the old entertainment. Wish I had known that. I highly doubt that the announcement this week will be about an improvement to entertainment. Carnival is not is cost-adding mode, and we know any announcement will be either about nothing, or about cuts disguised as enhancements.

They were on the Conquest 2 weeks ago. I thought I would give them one more try. I watched Divas this time around. I went with an open mind and really tried to like it. But hated it. Even DH didn't care for it and I didn't say a word to him about them changing the entertainment before hand. It was just as bad as Latin Nights on the Glory that I saw in May. I didn't waste anymore time in the main theatre than that besides Asad the hypnotist guy. I don't believe in that stuff, but it was OK to watch. The comedians in the Degas Lounge, however, were hysterical.

Playlist shows suck. They are the same show, with different names and different songs. The are shows-in-a-box. I didn't realize that the Dream still had the old entertainment. Wish I had known that. I highly doubt that the announcement this week will be about an improvement to entertainment. Carnival is not is cost-adding mode, and we know any announcement will be either about nothing, or about cuts disguised as enhancements.

They are hanging on by their teeth, but still, the best value in cruising, and that's why I'm going back.

They were on the Conquest 2 weeks ago. I thought I would give them one more try. I watched Divas this time around. I went with an open mind and really tried to like it. But hated it. Even DH didn't care for it and I didn't say a word to him about them changing the entertainment before hand. It was just as bad as Latin Nights on the Glory that I saw in May. I didn't waste anymore time in the main theatre than that besides Asad the hypnotist guy. I don't believe in that stuff, but it was OK to watch. The comedians in the Degas Lounge, however, were hysterical.

This is the first time we didn't even bother with the main shows. We knew there was no point in watching the Playlist shows. We did catch the juggler which was great. I wish Carnival could find a way to have say 2 Playlist and 5 fly-ons on a 7-day. That would be great. Plus, the last night of our Jan 12-18 cruise on the Breeze, the Playlist show was at 3:30 and Hasbro was at 7:30. What's up with that???

I'm sailing the Breeze for the 2nd time next Saturday. I booked it only because the single fare was too good to walk away from. First time around, I couldn't even believe how bad the entertainment was! We tried the Playlist shows twice, but ended up walking out and didn't bother with the 3rd. We found Love Souljazz band and spent the rest of the week with them. Hoping the Breeze has some good music options on the 2/1 cruise because I won't waste my time with Playlist (or, God forbid, Hasbro).

They were on the Conquest 2 weeks ago. I thought I would give them one more try. I watched Divas this time around. I went with an open mind and really tried to like it. But hated it. Even DH didn't care for it and I didn't say a word to him about them changing the entertainment before hand. It was just as bad as Latin Nights on the Glory that I saw in May.

Felt the same way about Latin Nights on Breeze... I really, really wanted to like it... I tried to like it... but alas, no go. Such a shame, not too long ago Carnival had the best shows in the industry!

This is the first time we didn't even bother with the main shows. We knew there was no point in watching the Playlist shows. We did catch the juggler which was great. I wish Carnival could find a way to have say 2 Playlist and 5 fly-ons on a 7-day. That would be great. Plus, the last night of our Jan 12-18 cruise on the Breeze, the Playlist show was at 3:30 and Hasbro was at 7:30. What's up with that???

that is strange. Also strange is some ships do love and marriage game as an evenings entertainment.

To me that is another cutback.

We will see playlist and hasbro for first time in two weeks. Will give them a shot but vast majority of people here including some close friends pretty much all pan them.

Yeah. For me, entertainment is a pretty important factor. Sure hope they can improve eventually.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Listed in another thread too- Freedom has great shows...Big Easy and Let it Ride - until the May 2.0 "up/downgrade"...

Paradise still has the old shows they say.....Dream has what many say is the best show on Carnival - Dancin in the streets

I remember when Dream came out - speculation that other ships would get this show or similar, a whole new upgrade to shows...but....Oh my...what we got was a horrid downgrade with playlist

Here is how bad it was...flame away...> this is MY playlist review

For those who cruise a fair amount, how can they expect us to re-watch such totally bad shows?? and they are bad...

you have mediocre singers who can't dance - and dancers who can't sing...

there is no set, just "levels" and stairs sometimes - and a glaring backdrop of led lights and cartoons...yes cartoons....and then big whoop they put in the video that makes it look like there are 100 people up there....a screen of dancers dressed like the ones on stage - repeated on the video to make it look like more people...they do this on each of the shows...

The funny part is that the "video" of dancers are much more attractive and in shape than the real ones on the stage haha

Flame away - I am not young,not a singer, not a dancer....not in wonderful shape...but OMG....the ones I saw would never ever make the cut on any other cruiseline.... I don't think they would be hired for local condo shows in South Florida

Listed in another thread too- Freedom has great shows...Big Easy and Let it Ride - until the May 2.0 "up/downgrade"...

Paradise still has the old shows they say.....Dream has what many say is the best show on Carnival - Dancin in the streets

I remember when Dream came out - speculation that other ships would get this show or similar, a whole new upgrade to shows...but....Oh my...what we got was a horrid downgrade with playlist

Here is how bad it was...flame away...> this is MY playlist review

For those who cruise a fair amount, how can they expect us to re-watch such totally bad shows?? and they are bad...

you have mediocre singers who can't dance - and dancers who can't sing...

there is no set, just "levels" and stairs sometimes - and a glaring backdrop of led lights and cartoons...yes cartoons....and then big whoop they put in the video that makes it look like there are 100 people up there....a screen of dancers dressed like the ones on stage - repeated on the video to make it look like more people...they do this on each of the shows...

The funny part is that the "video" of dancers are much more attractive and in shape than the real ones on the stage haha

Flame away - I am not young,not a singer, not a dancer....not in wonderful shape...but OMG....the ones I saw would never ever make the cut on any other cruiseline.... I don't think they would be hired for local condo shows in South Florida

Nothing to flame about vast majority of people posting here agree with you