cruise insurance

sacooper34

its a 7 day cruise... and I must say the person taking care of my booking has been top notch..... much more then I expected I am just trying to get the best bang for my buck... its our 1st cruise and I am not really sure whats a good price... thank you for your reply

go to InsureMyTrip.com and you can compare policies and prices on several different insurance carriers. I've used them for all my trips. That way you can compare apples to apples and find out the best prices out there. Don't forget to add in the cost of your flights, as NCL won't cover your air portion (unless you booked air through them).

hi all I booked a cruise through ncl which will cost me $89 a piece for insurance can I cancel the insurance and get the insurance through aaa it is much cheaper I believe... thank you all

Just remember you have to get whatever insurance you decide within a certain time frame to cover pre-existing conditions. I think it might be 14 days.

We used the cruise insurance the first time but now use another company that covers us from the time we leave home to when we get back, including air, hotels, side trips to sightsee, etc.