Booking on board X

chrismch

I know that if I book another cruise while on one I can get shipboard credit. On princess we got $100 per person (which our T/A matched when we got home). We did not have to book a specific cruise, but just had to put down a $100 deposit. What is the procedure on X? Do we have to specify an exact cruise and cabin category? As we are already CC members do we get any other benefits?

we've booked onboard during our past two X cruises. in each case, credit offered was generally $100 for a week, $200 or more for 11 days (or so) and up. We're CC members, no extra perks for that so far (unless you are looking into a CC reunion cruise?). However, I do understand that as long as you maintain the booking number, you CAN change cruises and keep the credit (unless for example you originally book a longer cruise and change to a shorter one, then theoretically the credit should drop). No guarantee this is exactly so, since it's been 7 months since our last cruise (and only one till our next one, woo hoo!) -- TR

we've booked onboard during our past two X cruises. in each case, credit offered was generally $100 for a week, $200 or more for 11 days (or so) and up. We're CC members, no extra perks for that so far (unless you are looking into a CC reunion cruise?).

Clue us in on CC reunion cruises, which we are doing 5/20 to Alaska on Summit.

We will be Elite, so I hear of free excursions, but nothing else.

Archived