Repostional Cruise

We are on the spirit in April on the cruise from Cyprus to Liverpool. As there is no return flight when would I be able to book the seats on the plane? Hubby is fussy where he sits so I like to do it as soon as I am able

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

If you have paid to pre-book your seats then check the very small print (I missed it) on page 2 of your Booking Confirmation. It should tell you the date and the http://www.flightextras.thomson.co.uk site that you can book from. My date was the very last bit under the heading Flight Details.

If you want to book straight away to get a good choice of seat I suggest that you try around 11.55 pm the day before that date, as I did and the site was open. If it is not open then, try an hour later or early in the morning. They do send you an e-mail to remind you but mine came late afternoon. Even so, row 18 was the nearest row to the front available to book.

or you can call the airline to select your seats...ok it is a premium number (sorry i dont have the number to hand...maybe on your booking confirmation?)... I have found thoms airline call staff to be very quick/efficient/no fuss/helpful and will tell you where the wings/toilets/windows etc are (some rows dont have windows) and they send an email confirmation immediately....saves a bit of faffing about on their rather clunky website