New Soap/Shampoo Pump and TV pictures

HKG

Just got off the Sapphire on Monday. We were in a Vista suite but certainly did not have the 40" TV. Nor were the new shower dispensers installed yet.

i was in a suite, recently on the Royal, and they had bottles of shampoo and body wash. There wasnt anything on the walls of the shower. Maybe there are no dispensers in the suites.

i was in a suite, recently on the Royal, and they had bottles of shampoo and body wash. There wasnt anything on the walls of the shower. Maybe there are no dispensers in the suites.

That is weird.....we were on your cruise too ( in a mini suite) and we had the Shampoo/cond and body wash bottles in an enclosed ledge on the wall of our shower/bathtub.

I am used to the showers of Princess balconeys and we loved the extra roominess of being in an actual tub to shower.

I said to Tony I didn't miss the shower curtain that always tried to get up close and personal-like in the usual balcony cabins we are use to :eek:

That is weird.....we were on your cruise too ( in a mini suite) and we had the Shampoo/cond and body wash bottles in an enclosed ledge on the wall of our shower/bathtub.

I am used to the showers of Princess balconeys and we loved the extra roominess of being in an actual tub to shower.

I said to Tony I didn't miss the shower curtain that always tried to get up close and personal-like in the usual balcony cabins we are use to :eek:

Jodi, how are you? What did you think of the Royal.

Michelle (former - chloedmom)

Jodi, how are you? What did you think of the Royal?

Jodi, how are you? What did you think of the Royal.

Michelle :) We had the most relaxing cruise ever :) The internet was slow (which made for lots of relaxing since I couldn't do work via email) that said we LOVED the Royal. Her staff, ports, food and service made for a steller cruise :)

I think I lost my Puerto Vallarta heart and exchanged it for a ST. Maarten heart instead.

I have been off of CC for awhile due to work and when I started uo again realized you had changed your name. I always think of you when drinking a Milky Way Martini.

Hope all is well in your world :)

We were on the Royal in Dec. and the dispensers were in our cabin, deluxe balcony. We like them better only because you didn't have to worry about the small bottles on the small shelf or falling on the floor.