Deployment schedule: let the guessing begin!

Prices came up this morning for the "Around the Horn" cruises on Rhapsody. I booked the March 13th, 2016 cruise out of Buenos Aires. Since it's soooo far away, i'm not sure if i'll go, but wanted to grab my favorite cabin on Rhapsody (7652). I threw down a deposit and will decide towards the end of 2015.

Shelton

Edited by Beachammo

I just checked online and I can't see any cruises out of NOLA still after March/April 2015. Is RC not going to be cruising out of NOLA any longer or is the schedule just not out yet?

I do not think RCI are in NOLA until November, 2015. There is still a chance.

Right now Navigator is only scheduled until November in Galveston, Liberty is scheduled possibly in Port Everglades until November. Legend is still not deployed.

Interesting to see that the Rhapsody is doing 4 Round the Horn cruises early in 2016.

That is new and totally unexpected. And the prices are kind of expensive.

With these itineraries they will reduce their sailings from Brazil.

Do you have the ports / schedules for the repositioning? They are not coming up online!

Contacted RCCL and they could find this sailing, Splendour of the Seas, it's still not showing up online for me. Nov 28, 2015 (leaves Venice) arrives into Dubai Dec 13 (overnights), disembark Dec 14,2015. Stops include Athens, Haifa, Jerusalem, and Oman.

Didn't get exact prices, but value price inside was approx. $2900 total for two; balcony ran $5000 for two.

I was just looking at Royal Caribbean's old ships and when they were retired.

Empress of the Seas, Sovereign of the Seas, and Monarch of the seas were all retired in March.

Interesting pattern.

Actually the Sovereign retired in October. The final sailing was 10/27/08

I'm just in. What has been released??? The cruise count has jumped to 691

Don't know if it is actually the Splendour Dubai and repo sailings showing with pricing?

They were not visible earlier as the web page was not working.

Someone made reference to the Majesty being in Miami until the end of April. Where is it going after that?? What ship is replacing it for 3 and 4 nt. cruises out of Miami???

Sorry to bother you but went back several pages and did not find fit.

Someone made reference to the Majesty being in Miami until the end of April. Where is it going after that?? What ship is replacing it for 3 and 4 nt. cruises out of Miami???

Majesty is now open for booking through April 29. 2016. This is the full deployment schedule. Discussion of replacement is only speculation.

It's unknown if Majesty is leaving the end of April 2016, or if that is just the normal end of the itineraries that Royal is releasing now.

Thank you for your quick reply. Someone on this sight seems to think the 4/29 cruise is the "last one". I hope you are right!

People think that the last listed Majesty sailing will be the last one every year :p, but so far it hasn't been.

Don't know if it is actually the Splendour Dubai and repo sailings showing with pricing?

They were not visible earlier as the web page was not working.

Splendour is showing up to Apr '16 in Dubai. Has Vision always been showing up to Apr '16 from Tampa???

It's unknown if Majesty is leaving the end of April 2016, or if that is just the normal end of the itineraries that Royal is releasing now.

When Royal 'retired' Monarch, did they make an announcement of any kind, with the official date of its last sailing?

Splendour is showing up to Apr '16 in Dubai. Has Vision always been showing up to Apr '16 from Tampa???

Yes. Vision and Brilliance went up with full deployment right away last night.

There was a problem with the Splendour cruises not showing until just a few hours ago, even though the ship showed until April from last night. Now sure if this was the additional sailings. Do not see anything else.

When Royal 'retired' Monarch, did they make an announcement of any kind, with the official date of its last sailing?

Yes, I believe there was some sort of announcement. Also, Monarch's last sailing started in March, so it did not coincide with the normal end of itineraries.

Yes. Vision and Brilliance went up with full deployment right away last night.

There was a problem with the Splendour cruises not showing until just a few hours ago, even though the ship showed until April from last night. Now sure if this was the additional sailings. Do not see anything else.

I still can't get the Splendour repo cruise to show up - do a search of all Splendour dates - returns 5 pages of options but page 4 just fails. Try to do it by date from the calendar, select November and it fails again - October and December are fine. I can see the Med cruises and the Dubai Cruises but not the repo which is what I'm hanging to see! :confused:

I still can't get the Splendour repo cruise to show up - do a search of all Splendour dates - returns 5 pages of options but page 4 just fails. Try to do it by date from the calendar, select November and it fails again - October and December are fine. I can see the Med cruises and the Dubai Cruises but not the repo which is what I'm hanging to see! :confused:

I had that same problem, but they started showing a few hours ago. I go in through ships, Splendour selected, month or months and they show up now.

Just noticed, the calendar itinerary does not come up when selected, just the ports listing now. Fares showing.

Edited by MADflyer