Deployment schedule: let the guessing begin!

Be careful what you wish for lol... Magic is Carnival's second newest ship (I don't consider Carnival Desti... err... Sunshine... a new ship) and I don't think Breeze is leaving Miami. I didn't love the Dream Class either (I was on Breeze) but I don't think I'd prefer a Conquest Class ship.

LOL true! We were on Magic's 3rd sailing ever out of Galveston and we just didn't find the service, food or experience up to par with our previous Carnival sailings. Perhaps it was the fact that a lot of the staff's contracts were due up but because of the mechanical issues during the TA and them having to divert the ship to I believe Freeport for repair, they had to extend their contracts and it showed in the service. It also seemed either the ship was too tall making it rockier even in calm seas or the stabalizers weren't working properly...I had to keep taking my Dramamine for 2 weeks :eek:. We loved the Conquest and have been chasing the fun of that week ever since :D

Edited by BlondieB

My guess is that they will follow the same pattern as last week and start loading the itineraries around midnight with prices being available first thing Wednesday morning.

Monday and Tuesday is the going, going, gone sale

Wednesday and Thursday new itineraries released.

How soon after the itineraries are released can you start booking?

Big Eck did you phone C&A state side or UK ???

The woman I know and has started on her own used work in the Rci office. They closed it just before xmas and moved to the Caribbean. That made a lot of people out of work.

Not ideal for us but she is still in contact with them for inside info.

I will post as soon as I hear anything

On the RCCL site it is now showing Jewel's itinerary thru October 2015. Coming thru the canal, and summer in Alaska.

Still no individual trips or itineraries listed. The trips in LA are indicating 'Pacific Northwest'....which makes me think that maybe these trips could be out of either Vancouver or Seattle to Ensenada. :confused:

Watching like a hawk...will advise on any updates I come across.

On the RCCL site it is now showing Jewel's itinerary thru October 2015. Coming thru the canal, and summer in Alaska.

Still no individual trips or itineraries listed. The trips in LA are indicating 'Pacific Northwest'....which makes me think that maybe these trips could be out of either Vancouver or Seattle to Ensenada. :confused:

Watching like a hawk...will advise on any updates I come across.

Waiting on this too! I thought we knew that JOS would be in LA on Sep 26 and 10/3 (?) and then Monterey the Wednesdays of those weeks - I'm new to all this looking at port calendars etc, but hoping we will be able to make 1 of these 2 cruises.

Took a min to figure out how to do this.....

This pic shows what Jewel is doing (generically) for May thru Oct 2015. Still waiting for individual itineraries to be bookable.

BgyV4I7CYAAavr3.jpg

Interesting too that they have Mexico listed in the colors of destinations. Its been a while since I've seen that

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Forums mobile app

Interesting too that they have Mexico listed in the colors of destinations. Its been a while since I've seen that

It has been that way since before last year. We were getting our hopes up that Vision would fill the 'Mexico' slot, but it never materialized.

Only 1 month on the west coast. I have a feeling that while people will be happy she's doing that they will also be disappointed that that's all she is doing.

Yep...we are happy and sad. But we have dropped all our other plans for 2015, and even skipping Anthem to do the west coast cruise.

It has been that way since before last year. We were getting our hopes up that Vision would fill the 'Mexico' slot, but it never materialized.

Yep...we are happy and sad. But we have dropped all our other plans for 2015, and even skipping Anthem to do the west coast cruise.

Thanks for that. Found it. Clicked on ship calendar view then on the section at the date at it shows itinerary