Deployment schedule: let the guessing begin!

Got excited about the Anthem of the Seas and talked about 15 "cabins" (close to 40 people) into considering it .... had them all on hold for 2-3 weeks now waiting on RCI to pull their heads out of their !@#$@ and announce the itineraries/pricing.

Going to be on Allure all of next week (which is nice) but know that they are going to finally release the itineraries, I wont be able to "co-ordinate" for the group and it will end up a mess .... Oh well, a bunch of potential new RCI customers ending up with a bad first impression, but at least I will be on Allure while it happens ;)

Called Crown and Anchor a few times already about Winter Caribbean. One person told me they won't be out till this summer (lol), and two different reps told me they were suppose to be out this week but they're not sure what the delay is.

KEEP CALLING PEOPLE ! :mad:

I'm not sure calling the reps will speed things up but it will probably lengthen the wait time for those calling in with other questions or concerns. I was on hold 30 minutes yesterday.

Maybe email the request?

e-mail will work too. However, by the time they read them, the dates will already be out. lol

Saw this in another post, looks like nothing till next week (they updated the original deployment schedule PDF):

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Deployment/2015_2016/14037156_Deployment_Opening_Flyer_FINAL3.pdf

As someone else pointed out, the Winter sailings due out the week of 3/24 are asterisked, which likely indicates cruises on the new ships. New ships are not earmarked for San Juan, which HOPEFULLY means that the winter San Juan sailings are still SUPPOSED to be announced this week??? :confused:

Total cruises has gone up from 598 to 626 so something has been released this morning. Just have to find out what?????

Serenade, Freedom Oasis and Allure up to May 2016

Edited by bigeck

Looks like Allure and Freedom just popped online for November 2015 ...

Allure doing the 7 night Eastern/Western swings ...

Ditto for Freedom and Oasis

Serenade, Freedom Oasis and Allure up to May 2016

Excellent work, they posted the ones that just do the same old back and forth 7 night eastern/westerns .... (Except for Serenade which looks interesting).

Guess it took a lot of work to extend those calendars a few extra months just to show the same itineraries as always ...

Well hopefully some pricing soon and then the wait resumes on Anthem and the smaller ships ....

Are the exact itineraries up for Serenade yet, on Cruising Power? I can only see an 11 nighter starting Nov 2 on the Royal website, but the itinerary isnt there :(

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Edited by Cruzin-K

Man, I'm getting impatient waiting for the Adventurers rumored sailings for Spain and the Canary Islands to show for Sept/Oct 2015 so I can compare them to the already released ones for the Anthem. It really seems DUMB to me to release itineraries for one ship, but not similar ones for another. I realize the buzz about the Anthem being new, but this just makes decision making more difficult than it needs to be. Is this routinely the way deployments are handled?

I don't understand where you're seeing these itineraries. The only Caribbean cruise in November 2015 on RC is still showing as just one cruise on Indy - and that's on the UK site (which is the only one I can load on my computer but is always way behind) but also on the US site (which I can see on my phone)

I'm seeing it on the (US) booking site.

Screenshot attached of the "month" windows showing through May 2016.

Maybe clear the cache on your browser?

Per a later post it looks like you need to be logged in to see the dates, I didn't even consider that was the issue.

I don't understand where you're seeing these itineraries. The only Caribbean cruise in November 2015 on RC is still showing as just one cruise on Indy - and that's on the UK site (which is the only one I can load on my computer but is always way behind) but also on the US site (which I can see on my phone)

sched.jpg.e78a18bbf8aef112c311bc25aa741d4a.jpg

Edited by JasonV1

you need to log into your C&A and then search.

As of now, they've just listed dates and ports of call. No prices or Itinerary yet.

The 12/23 cruise covers both Christmas and New Years, that's insane. Wish it was a bigger boat, but the itinerary is something different which is something I've really wanted.

It does look good and a change of ports.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida; Oranjestad, Aruba; Kralendijk, Bonaire; St. George's, Grenada; Castries, St Lucia; Bridgetown, Barbados; St. John's, Antigua; Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Fort Lauderdale, Florida; Tortola, British Virgin Islands; Basseterre, St Kitts; Roseau, Dominica; St. John's, Antigua; Philipsburg, St. Maarten; Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Both options for Serenade. Might be 10 or 11 nighters