Deployment schedule: let the guessing begin!

For what it is worth, I'm on the Allure and asked the cruise booking desk about the schedule. He said no releases this week either, and that the next releases are coming the following week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For what it is worth, I'm on the Allure and asked the cruise booking desk about the schedule. He said no releases this week either, and that the next releases are coming the following week.

Grrrrrrr......

I drove past allure this morning. Have fun

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I could have sworn that a couple of weeks ago, there were about 4 or 5 itineraries listed for the AOS with Spain/Canary Islands. Now there is only 1?? Lots of strange stuff going on with the RCI releases it seems.

That completes the re-deployment of Explorer as Adventure replacement for 2015. There is currently no cruise showing at the end of her European season.

They have cancelled the last Palma de Mallorca call on the 8th of October as of now, leaving just the 6th of October Gibraltar call currently providing the only clue as where she heads from Southampton on the 2nd of October, 2015.

This is similar to how they left Splendour without a sailing after her final call which led to the speculation and then confirmation that she was heading to Dubai.

That completes the re-deployment of Explorer as Adventure replacement for 2015. There is currently no cruise showing at the end of her European season.

They have cancelled the last Palma de Mallorca call on the 8th of October as of now, leaving just the 6th of October Gibraltar call currently providing the only clue as where she heads from Southampton on the 2nd of October, 2015.

This is similar to how they left Splendour without a sailing after her final call which led to the speculation and then confirmation that she was heading to Dubai.

Ex will probably head South via the Suez Canal like Serenade did and Splendour will.

Edited by bigeck

You're correct bigeck. I forgot about Anthem. RCI is actually probably increasing the passenger count by putting Anthem there.

18th Sept is 14 nighter to Canaries and that's Ex's last cruise showing from Southampton. The Repositioning cruises will be good to see

18th Sept itinerary

Southampton

00:00 16:30

2-3 Cruising - 2 days

Vigo (Spain)

10:00 17:00

5 At Sea

Lanzarote (Canary Islands)

07:00 19:00

Tenerife (Canary Islands)

8 At Sea

Madeira (Funchal, Portugal)

07:00 18:00

Ponta Delgada (Azores)

07:00 18:00

11 At Sea

Bilbao (Spain)

13-14 Cruising - 2 days

Southampton

05:30 00:00

Itinerary details & timings may be subject to

Edited by bigeck

You're correct bigeck. I forgot about Anthem. RCI is actually probably increasing the passenger count by putting Anthem there.

Anthem Itineraries;

22nd Apr 2015 (8 nights)

Ports of Call: Southampton, Vigo (Spain), Gijon, Bilbao (Spain), Paris (from Le Havre), Southampton

30th Apr 2015 (3 nights)

Ports of Call: Southampton, Bruges (from Zeebrugge), Paris (from Le Havre), Southampton

3rd May 2015 (3 nights)

Ports of Call: Southampton, Bruges (from Zeebrugge), Paris (from Le Havre), Southampton

6th May 2015 (16 nights)

Ports of Call: Southampton, Gibraltar, Barcelona (Spain), Nice, Rome (Civitavecchia), Florence and Pisa (Livorno, Italy)...

22nd May 2015 (10 nights)

Ports of Call: Southampton, Funchal (Madeira, Portugal), Tenerife (Canary Islands), Gran Canaria (Canary Islands), Lanzarote (Canary Islands)...

1st Jun 2015 (12 nights)

Ports of Call: Southampton, Vigo (Spain), Lisbon (Portugal), Lanzarote (Canary Islands), Gran Canaria (Canary Islands)...

13th Jun 2015 (7 nights)

Ports of Call: Southampton, Vigo (Spain), Gijon, Bilbao (Spain), Paris (from Le Havre), Southampton

20th Jun 2015 (14 nights)

Ports of Call: Southampton, Gibraltar, Cartagena, Spain, Rome (Civitavecchia), La Spezia, Provence, Cadiz, Lisbon (Portugal)...

4th Jul 2015 (14 nights)

Ports of Call: Southampton, Gibraltar, Malaga, Spain, Nice, Palma de Mallorca, Ibiza, Seville, Southampton

18th Jul 2015 (14 nights)

Ports of Call: Southampton, Gibraltar, Cartagena, Spain, Rome (Civitavecchia), La Spezia, Provence, Cadiz, Lisbon (Portugal)...

1st Aug 2015 (14 nights)

Ports of Call: Southampton, Gibraltar, Malaga, Spain, Nice, Palma de Mallorca, Ibiza, Seville, Southampton

15th Aug 2015 (14 nights)

29th Aug 2015 (3 nights)

1st Sep 2015 (14 nights)

15th Sep 2015 (13 nights)

Ports of Call: Southampton, Vigo (Spain), Funchal (Madeira, Portugal), Lanzarote (Canary Islands), Gran Canaria (Canary Islands)...

28th Sep 2015 (13 nights)

Ports of Call: Southampton, Vigo (Spain), Funchal (Madeira, Portugal), Lanzarote (Canary Islands), Gran Canaria (Canary Islands)...

11th Oct 2015 (13 nights)

24th Oct 2015 (3 nights)

27th Oct 2015 (4 nights)

Ports of Call: Southampton, Le Havre (Paris), Bruges (Zeebrugge, Belgium), Southampton

31st Oct 2015 (14 nights)

Ports of Call: Southampton, Basseterre, St. Kitts, Philipsburg, St. Maarten, Nassau (Bahamas), Fort Lauderdale/Fly UK...

Ta looks good

I must have missed something? I thought Navigator was taking over in San Juan for Adventure. With the press release, it looks like Adventure will stay put in San Juan? Or was Navigator not going to head to San Juan until the winter season?

I must have missed something? I thought Navigator was taking over in San Juan for Adventure. With the press release, it looks like Adventure will stay put in San Juan? Or was Navigator not going to head to San Juan until the winter season?

A post on a blog on February 3rd confirmed other's speculation about Navigator. This is the first official press release from RCI about re-deployment of the Voyager class ships.

Interesting... that's what I read on facebook:

I think the planned itineraries for 2015, posted for Adventure in Feb 214, will remain the same?

Just the ship will be replaced?

Any guess for Navigator?

I assume she will either stay in Galveston or head anywhere else... maybe Bermuda, or even Asia??

explorer-sth.jpg.dcd71d9840be3f630a13ff71741370ed.jpg

Edited by celebrity_fan