Deployment schedule: let the guessing begin!

Have another good cruise Greg.

Beware of sneaky cameras

Adrian

Yeah loads of those to get me in trouble

Just sitting down for dinner in Giovanni's

And early to bed as a very busy week

Even going to sleep in. Well that is the plan

Thanks Adrian

Catch you soon enough

Greg:)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Well, I guess that depends how you look at it. I like the itinerary but do not care for the ship sailing them.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

True, but there are still some of us who don't care as much about the ship as the itinerary ;) So, for those that sail out of Texas these should be a nice option.

Edited by LEtue

I can see Navigator sailings past 4/5/15 :0) will see what else here shortly. BRB

HI, where do you see this? And for what homeport?

I checked RCCL website and only see the Navigator through April 2015 on the calendar view - same as it has been up to now. Please give us more info.

Still curious on which ship will be in Galveston in 2015.

Thanks!

Edited by slc22
bad typing

HI, where do you see this? And for what homeport?

I checked RCCL website and only see the Navigator through April 2015 on the calendar view - same as it has been up to now. Please give us more info.

Still curious on which ship will be in Galveston in 2015.

Thanks!

I looked on the RCCL site and several other cruise websites and did not see anything past April for the Navigator OR the Liberty. Rumor has it, it will be the Liberty in Galveston :D

Edited by Charger2008
can't type ;)

Navigator from Galveston through 11/1/2015 are sailings I am seeing. Which is what I thought. May not see Winter till later, but who knows. Maybe more will be loaded into the system over the next 24 hours.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

you beat me. :p

I looked on the RCCL site and several other cruise websites and did not see anything past April for the Navigator OR the Liberty. Rumor has it, it will be the Liberty in Galveston :D

It's not up on the general website yet.

November seems to be when the switch happens. I'm guessing Liberty will goto Europe for the Summer / Fall and do a TA into Galveston. Now where the heck is Navigator going?

Edited by CRUISEBOY305

Navigator is up on cursing power. Staying in Galveston till Nov 1, 2015. Nothing on Liberty. Majesty of the Seas also back up. April 29, 2016 appears to be the final sailing.

I could not log on to that site as it seems you need to be a TA; however, when I enter a search on any other site for June or July 2015, I get this messaage for the Navigator

There are no cruises that match your selections. Please change one or more selections and try again.

I could not log on to that site as it seems you need to be a TA; however, when I enter a search on any other site for June or July 2015, I get this messaage for the Navigator

There are no cruises that match your selections. Please change one or more selections and try again.

yes, cruising power is for TA's they usually get loaded on there before the go on the general website. That's how I'm able to pass on the info to all of you. :D

I wrote to the C&A several weeks ago and asked if Royal Caribbean was planning on pulling out of New Orleans. I just received this response from them. It sounds promising to me, what do you think?

Dear Ms. Guidry:

Thank you for your email.

Please accept our apologies for the extended delay in our response. More customers than ever before are choosing the convenience of email as their primary mode of communication. As a result, the turnaround time for responses has increased. Acknowledging that this level of service is unacceptable regardless of cause, we hope you will accept our regrets, and believe that this is not indicative of the level of service we strive to provide. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

At this time, the itineraries for 2016 for sailings out of New Orleans, Louisiana have not been announced. Also, there have been no announcements to discontinue sailings out of that port. Generally, our itineraries are released eight to twelve months prior to the sail date. Please continue checking our website (http://www.royalcaribbean.com) under "Destinations" for updates on current itineraries.

As a Diamond member of the Crown & Anchor Society, we especially value your patronage of Royal Caribbean International and appreciate this opportunity to respond to your inquiry. Did you know you can set your preference to receive upgrades if available through the Crown & Anchor section of our website? Under your membership number, on the left hand side of the page, you will see a link for upgrade preferences. Additionally, you may contact our office directly for assistance with updating the preferences in your membership profile.

If you are interested in taking a cruise vacation with Royal Caribbean International in the future, we would love to have you onboard. We have the best, most innovative ships, amenities, destinations, and service in the world. With itineraries located in Europe, Australia, the Caribbean and more, we will be able to assist you with a vacation of a lifetime. Feel free to visit us online at http://www.royalcaribbean.com, call us at 866-562-7625, or visit a local travel agent to get more information about our cruise line.

Ms. Guidry, thank you for choosing Royal Caribbean International and we look forward to welcoming you onboard soon.

Sincerely,

Kasi Jackson

Customer Service Representative

Navigator is up on cursing power. Staying in Galveston till Nov 1, 2015. Nothing on Liberty. Majesty of the Seas also back up. April 29, 2016 appears to be the final sailing.

Ha !

Perhaps Galveston needs that long to do the terminal updates and, I believe, some dredging prior to the announced arrival of a larger ship.

Hmmm! :( The end of April is the normal end for itineraries for the season. I bet Majesty sticks around a while longer, especially since there are so many other options for homeports for ships these days. Even with a few new ships, as long as Royal is filling them, why send one into retirement?

Ha !

Perhaps Galveston needs that long to do the terminal updates and, I believe, some dredging prior to the announced arrival of a larger ship.

OMG LMAO….That's the second time I've done that on cruise critic. Stupid autocorrect on my iMac lol

Hmmm! :( The end of April is the normal end for itineraries for the season. I bet Majesty sticks around a while longer, especially since there are so many other options for homeports for ships these days. Even with a few new ships, as long as Royal is filling them, why send one into retirement?

Yes that is true. It wouldn't surprise me if Maj stuck around more. By then Oasis 3 and Quantum 3 will be ready to come out so I'm sure there will be allot of shuffling around during next years deployment release much like this years.

I wrote to the C&A several weeks ago and asked if Royal Caribbean was planning on pulling out of New Orleans. I just received this response from them. It sounds promising to me, what do you think?

Dear Ms. Guidry:

Thank you for your email.

Please accept our apologies for the extended delay in our response. More customers than ever before are choosing the convenience of email as their primary mode of communication. As a result, the turnaround time for responses has increased. Acknowledging that this level of service is unacceptable regardless of cause, we hope you will accept our regrets, and believe that this is not indicative of the level of service we strive to provide. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

At this time, the itineraries for 2016 for sailings out of New Orleans, Louisiana have not been announced. Also, there have been no announcements to discontinue sailings out of that port. Generally, our itineraries are released eight to twelve months prior to the sail date. Please continue checking our website (http://www.royalcaribbean.com) under "Destinations" for updates on current itineraries.

As a Diamond member of the Crown & Anchor Society, we especially value your patronage of Royal Caribbean International and appreciate this opportunity to respond to your inquiry. Did you know you can set your preference to receive upgrades if available through the Crown & Anchor section of our website? Under your membership number, on the left hand side of the page, you will see a link for upgrade preferences. Additionally, you may contact our office directly for assistance with updating the preferences in your membership profile.

If you are interested in taking a cruise vacation with Royal Caribbean International in the future, we would love to have you onboard. We have the best, most innovative ships, amenities, destinations, and service in the world. With itineraries located in Europe, Australia, the Caribbean and more, we will be able to assist you with a vacation of a lifetime. Feel free to visit us online at http://www.royalcaribbean.com, call us at 866-562-7625, or visit a local travel agent to get more information about our cruise line.

Ms. Guidry, thank you for choosing Royal Caribbean International and we look forward to welcoming you onboard soon.

Sincerely,

Kasi Jackson

Customer Service Representative

Honestly it sounds like she doesn't know what she's talking about. I think that was a roundabout way of saying "I don't know."

I'm keeping my hopes up that we get something in New Orleans, but I'm not expecting anything :(.