Is it $8.95 or $10.00??? Cheers!

PekingeseLady

I have searched and read a ton on the Cheers Program. But I cannot confirm the max $ for a drink. I thought it was $8.95 for a cocktail or beer, and $10 for wine. Now I seem to be understanding it is just $10 for any drink. And that sodas DO NOT count as part of your 15. There was still come confusion to me on this issue too. Thanks :D

There are some wines by the glass that are over that $10 limit & a few others and adding replacement for a higher end booze might push some drinks over the limit - you can pay the difference for anything over 10.

We enoyed the drinks that also give you the $5 match play at the tables (at least they worked for Black Jack, that's all we play). Those Mai Tai's and Mojitos were pretty good.:rolleyes:

Good to know you can pay for the over 10$ drinks difference. Question, apart from the higher end glasses of wine what is the definition of a high end drink? Couple examples/comparison would be dead handy thanks

Sent from my GT-I8730 using Forums mobile app

Good to know you can pay for the over 10$ drinks difference. Question, apart from the higher end glasses of wine what is the definition of a high end drink? Couple examples/comparison would be dead handy thanks

There are only a couple of liquors on board over $10.00 and it would be debatable I think whether they were considered "high end." The only one I can think of off the top of my head was a tequila.