CC Breeze 04/20/14 makeup???

KissyPoo83

So I'm gonna be on carnival breeze April 20-26 2014 leaving Miami. I have been on a diet & have lost some weight. So I wanna get my sexy on with my man. I want to go all out. I heard there is no makeup artist on the cruise ship. So I was hoping to find somebody that can do my makeup once a day in the morning before I got into ports & maybe once in the evening before formal dinner. Please help

There may be someone in the onboard hair salon who can help you but of course, the fee for twice a day application would be huge.

I would suggest going to a make-up counter or Merle Norman or somewhere and getting a lesson on applying make-up. At the very least, You Tube is a wealth of information on all subjects. :)

The staff at Sapphora will do makeup, the cost is $50 but you get $50 in store credit. A friend took her teenage daughter for a session, she wanted them to show the daughter how to do appropriate makeup for a 16 year old. She said they did a very nice job.

Sherri:)

Personally, I tend to wear minimal makeup for ports. I know I'm going to be wet and/or sweaty quickly and it would all be for naught. And I'm one who rarely leaves the house without makeup.

Me, too...I sweat too much in the warmer climates to wear much makeup. I usually save makeup for dinner.

Sephora recommended Dior makeup as it is supposed to have staying power in warmer climates but I found it was too heavy.

Clinique will teach you how to do makeup but I would imagine the expectation by them would be to buy their product.