some type of chicken breast

pasta bolognese

lasagna was the special of the night

mushroom soup

caesar salad

short ribs was on the menu

that's all I can recall.

Someone must know or remember the dinner menu's...:eek:

I was on the 1/17 sailing but did not go to dinner Friday night as it tended to be the "drinking" night. Did have lunch in Savor on Friday afternoon where I ordered a shrimp burger on a pretzel bun. This seemed like a new menu addition so wanted to try it and it was quite good. It was grilled shrimp in a buttery sauce shaped like a burger and served on the most delicious pretzel roll served with curly fries. Had the vanilla custard, sort of crème brulee dessert. My DH had the Philly Cheesesteak with fries (he always orders this) and enjoyed.

Saturday night we ate again at Savor, the line for Manhattan DR was just way too long and this was a few minutes before 6. Can't remember everything on the menu but some items were spaghetti Bolognese, grilled chicken breast, steak, salmon, chef special meat lasagna, and beef short ribs (which both DH and I ordered) which came with carrots and parsnips and potatoes. For starters between DH and I we had sushi, salad, mushroom soup, and fried brie with an olive spread and berrie sauce. All was quite good. For dessert we had the vanilla custard with caramel sauce.

NCL rotates out their dinner menus so chances are you may have totally different offerings.

Hopes this helps.

We ate at Moderno on Friday night. Amazing if you haven't tried it.

On Saturday we ate late in manhattan room. I had a steak from the always available menu, and also tried the vegetarian Indian dish which was vegetable curry in a poppadom shell. I can't recall what I had for an appetizer, guess it wasn't too memorable. I think I had sword fish as appetizer. I know most of the appetizers resembled the ones we had in November. Salmon tartar was always there.

That's the best I can do, sorry.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app