Bistro on 5 menu

james'mommy

We have just published our review of our Dec. 7 through Dec. 14 Eastern Caribbean cruise on the Celebrity Reflection. In addition to lots of photos of the ship and ports, we have also included copies of all the Celebrity Today daily papers; along with the restaurant and bar menus. The review is on our website www.thepreismans.com. Enjoy!

The Preismans have a wonderful site that has all the menus on it.

Does anyone have a Bistro on 5 menu? Wondering what looks good and trying to decide if we want to eat there for embarkation lunch.

The Italian crepe always looks good! :) (I love the Cowboy crepe as well.)

Enjoy your cruise!

EclipseTA025_01.jpg

(photo by turtles06)

Wow! Does that picture look yummy. Can't wait to go back to Bistro on 5 on our March 2 cruise.

We went to Bistro on 5 in June, 2012 on the Millenium and loved it. I don't remember the name of the crepe but I think it might be the one that is pictured above. It came with bananas and nutella inside and we requested that they add fresh strawberries also and oh my oh my was that delicious.

My mouth is watering right now. It is an all you can eat off the menu, but once we went in and only order one crepe and split it and they didn't charge us the $5.00 cause we ate so little. Just wanted a little dessert.

Their soups were good too.

Wow! Does that picture look yummy. Can't wait to go back to Bistro on 5 on our March 2 cruise.

We went to Bistro on 5 in June, 2012 on the Millenium and loved it. I don't remember the name of the crepe but I think it might be the one that is pictured above. It came with bananas and nutella inside and we requested that they add fresh strawberries also and oh my oh my was that delicious.

My mouth is watering right now. It is an all you can eat off the menu, but once we went in and only order one crepe and split it and they didn't charge us the $5.00 cause we ate so little. Just wanted a little dessert.

Their soups were good too.

Yes, that's the one in my photo --- it's called the Italian. Usually I ask them to hold everything but the Nutella -- I don't want anything distracting from the Nutella! :)

(I have to say, though, that we had a port stop in La Rochelle, France, on our Infinity TA this fall and my lunch there was a Nutella crepe that I bought at a little street café. It was THE most wonderful Nutella crepe I have ever had in my life. You just can't beat the French for this. :))

We went for lunch 3 times on the Equinox last year during an 11 day cruise..Going again for 14 days on Eclipse and that might bump it up to 5 trips to this place..Never crowded, awesome service, delicious...Will make whatever you ask for, if you want to change something you don't like..Hope to have the same experience again

Yes, that's the one in my photo --- it's called the Italian. Usually I ask them to hold everything but the Nutella -- I don't want anything distracting from the Nutella! :)

(I have to say, though, that we had a port stop in La Rochelle, France, on our Infinity TA this fall and my lunch there was a Nutella crepe that I bought at a little street café. It was THE most wonderful Nutella crepe I have ever had in my life. You just can't beat the French for this. :))

I was introduced to Nutella (in general and on crepes) in French Club in high school and I've been hooked ever since. I might have to steal your idea of getting just Nutella on the crepe when I visit Bistro on 5. I hate bananas.

Although I have to say that the French crepe is also amazing.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Forums mobile app

I was introduced to Nutella (in general and on crepes) in French Club in high school and I've been hooked ever since. I might have to steal your idea of getting just Nutella on the crepe when I visit Bistro on 5. I hate bananas.

Although I have to say that the French crepe is also amazing.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Forums mobile app

I was introduced to Nutella and crepes in Paris, which I guess was a pretty good place to start! I actually love bananas, but not with my Nutella. :)

(The folks at Bistro on Five are happy to make the crepes however you want them.)

Does anyone have a Bistro on 5 menu? Wondering what looks good and trying to decide if we want to eat there for embarkation lunch.

Here is a link to the menu:

http://www.celebritycruises.com/onboard/level3Type1.do?pagename=onboard_celebrity_restaurants_cafes_bistro_on_five&parentpage=onboard_celebrity_restaurants_cafes&parentpage=onboard_celebrity_restaurants_cafes