Platium landry services

montana200024

We like the laundry perk and have never encountered any problems, we don't send anything delicate. One time they "misplaced" our bag and after a couple of days our laundry showed up, and as an apology, every piece was ironed, hung on hangers inside plastic bags...even our underwear!:eek:

Definitely will use this perk on our 16 day Hawaiian cruise.

We use the laundry all the time ! We pack less and just send them off for washing. I don't send my good delicates but great for t-shirts, jeans, shorts etc. Have never had a problem but I'm not picky. It's a time saver on vacation. I do laundry at home all the time so nice to not have to on vacation :).

Did 28 days on the Sunshine ( med/transatlantic ) definitely used laundry service. I used packing tape to tape around the bag to keep from splitting. Always sent undies, socks, jeans , shorts.... Always came back nice and folded. Had to press dress shirt myself but I would've expected to. Nice perk.

...We use the laundry perk a couple of times during the cruise. We've learned from experience to just send our "casual" clothes. Shorts, t-shirts, bathing suits, underwear, socks...stuff like that.

...One of the major problems is the bleeding of colors. Many cruisers buy new clothes for their trip. Most don't wash them before wearing them. So, the first time things are washed are in those big commercial washers with very hot water. Ultimately, colors will run. If your clothes are in the washer in the mesh bag with someone who threw new clothes in their bag, there is a good chance for problems. Thus, nothing of value should be sent to the laundry.