Asian cruises out of Hawaii?

Cookson

This question isn't necessarily just for Princess, but is there any Asian cruises that start in Hawaii? I don't see how unreasonable this would be since there's Hawaii cruises out of California.

You need to do a generic search from an agency that lists all cruise lines with departures from all ports. Sorry I can't list additional info, but it's easy to find.

This question isn't necessarily just for Princess, but is there any Asian cruises that start in Hawaii? I don't see how unreasonable this would be since there's Hawaii cruises out of California.
Sapphire is doing a transpacific repo from LA to Osaka with stops in Hawaii this April. A quick internet search didn't find any Hawaii to Asia cruises but RCCL apparent has a few cruises from Hawaii to Australia.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Usually, ships embarking from Honolulu either goes back to the North American continent or goes to the South Pacific/Australia. There is none that goes to Asia embarking from Honolulu. Of course, you can board during mid-voyage. Even those are quite few. Excluding world cruises, the only ship going from Hawaii to Asia would be the above LA-Osaka Sapphire Princess as mentioned above. It is a repositioning cruise which still have alot of cabins available.