Orlando Airport to Jacksonville

ajagent

I assume you are sailing out of port canaveral. When we sail that port we always use the ship transfer program to orlando because flights are so much cheaper than JAX. You can buy just one way. Fast and efficient. It is about a 45 min drive once you leave the port. Think we paid about 25 dollars or there abouts.

Sent from my SCH-I915 using Forums mobile app

No we are sailing out of Jacksonville. We can't get a flight out until 5:00 on our return trip and I just don't want to hang around the airport. So we are looking at flying into Orlando and transfer to the Jacksonville Port.

No we are sailing out of Jacksonville. We can't get a flight out until 5:00 on our return trip and I just don't want to hang around the airport. So we are looking at flying into Orlando and transfer to the Jacksonville Port.

You would rent a car, but it is an easy drive.

From the AP, go east on the Beachline (Hwy 528), approx 20 minutes to I 95 north.

2 hours max from there.

The port is on the north side of Jax, so you have to either go through the city or take the perimeter rd (I 295 - east). Be mindful of the time of day for traffic, you'll want to avoid 6 - 9 AM and 3 - 6 PM if possible.

I cannot help with car return or actual port info, I am sure a local Jax expert can give more details at that end.