Sin City

illiniwahoo

I believe there are "Sin City" performances on the Silhouette and Reflection, offered several nights. Is it a repeat of the same performance every night, or does it change?

I'm disappointed. When I saw the title I thought it was a new excursion!

I believe there are "Sin City" performances on the Silhouette and Reflection, offered several nights. Is it a repeat of the same performance every night, or does it change?

Recently on the Reflection is was pretty much the same...in the past we saw two comediens (not just the one) which was great as there was a bit of competition.

It was apparently the same show each time on my Silhouette sailing. The issue was the incredible demand for the shows and the small size of the venue. We were there 30 minutes before show time and got two of the last seats together! The show was very, very popular and with good reason -- it was far and away the best entertainment we had the entire week.

On the Reflection, it was pretty much the same show with some minor changes. Actually, it is pretty funny unless you are the target. When we walked in, there were only two seats remaining. Front row center. We knew why they were empty when the show began. But a great view of the dancer!

Need to get there early as it is packed. Like Church, get there early to get a seat towards the rear!