Millennium cabin question

sollan

Hi

I have been looking for info on these cabins ***** Millennium; 9020 - 9032 and 9128 - 9138.

The later ones are right under the ocean view cafe with overhangs and possible noice?

The first ones are at the stern and I have somewhere read that there are some props (not sure of my English) that will effect the balcony (size, view).

Very thankful if somebody "out there" would be so kind and provide me with pros/cons with these cabins! :)

Thanks in advance!

Hi

I have been looking for info on these cabins ***** Millennium; 9020 - 9032 and 9128 - 9138.

The later ones are right under the ocean view cafe with overhangs and possible noice?

The first ones are at the stern and I have somewhere read that there are some props (not sure of my English) that will effect the balcony (size, view).

Very thankful if somebody "out there" would be so kind and provide me with pros/cons with these cabins! :)

Thanks in advance!

We spent four weeks in 9010 on the Millenium and found it a quiet cabin...in fact we always try to book 9006/9008 or 9010. Yes, there are struts to the large overhang, but they really don't get in the way. Due to the large overhang, there is little sun on these balconies...that would be true of the ones you are looking at as well.

Personally, I would avoid being too far aft because you don't want to be under the bar area where people move chairs and tables. I would also avoid the left/port side because of the smoking at the bar on 10 on that side.

We spent four weeks in 9010 on the Millenium and found it a quiet cabin...in fact we always try to book 9006/9008 or 9010. Yes, there are struts to the large overhang, but they really don't get in the way. Due to the large overhang, there is little sun on these balconies...that would be true of the ones you are looking at as well.

Personally, I would avoid being too far aft because you don't want to be under the bar area where people move chairs and tables. I would also avoid the left/port side because of the smoking at the bar on 10 on that side.

correction...we stayed in 9110....and we book 9106/9108/9110 .

correction...we stayed in 9110....and we book 9106/9108/9110 .

Thanks! Anyone else that would like to share their experiences?

I'm concidering cabin 9138 with the bigger(?)balcony but not sure. It's very close to the stairs and right under the cafe.

Also thinking about sweet 16. I know about the bigger balconies.

Hi

I wonder about cabins 9020 -9032. Are there anyone that have the beds near the veranda? I believe that every second one has the bed by the veranda. but want to be sure.

Thanks in advance/sollan

Hi

On the Millennium (and all M Class ships) the beds do not alternate. Beds are near the bath.

Enjoy

Woody

We chose cabin 9173 for one of our Summit, Millennium's sister ship, cruises to get that extra large balcony which was nice but it was very noisy starting in the early morning, as in 5am, with the food carts being rolled out. I would never select a cabin under the Ocean Cafe especially in the area we were as that is where the entrance to the kitchen is. Our friends had cabin 9138 and they siad that there was some noise from above there also but it appears it wasn't as bad as on our or the port side.

Here are some shots of the support braces for the Resort deck. They didn't obstruct the view terribly. Arrow on first shot which is of the aft section points to balcony for 9138. Second shot is of forward section.

attachment.php?attachmentid=300410&d=1390991768

attachment.php?attachmentid=300411&d=1390991768

DSC07050a.jpg.4f4ff5cd867626eecab88afc72149718.jpg

DSC07051a.jpg.0aed32d1f580bdd6a63e42a8ffc8242a.jpg

Edited by robtulipe