Advance Booking Question

stones902

Pardon me if this was previously asked and answered but I have a question about advanced booking made onboard. Last November, we made an open booking on our cruise on the Jewel. Can the open booking be applied now to a Celebrity cruise or must I stay within the Royal Caribbean brand?

Thanks in advance for your replies.

Pardon me if this was previously asked and answered but I have a question about advanced booking made onboard. Last November, we made an open booking on our cruise on the Jewel. Can the open booking be applied now to a Celebrity cruise or must I stay within the Royal Caribbean brand?

Thanks in advance for your replies.

Unfortunately you would have had to create a Celebrity Passage while on board Jewel to use for a future Celebrity sailing.

You can call Crown & Anchor (1-800-526-9723) and ask, but I believe the policy is that NC bookings must stay with RCI ships.

Edited by cruisenfever

Unfortunately you would have had to create a Celebrity Passage while on board Jewel to use for a future Celebrity sailing.

You can call Crown & Anchor (1-800-526-9723) and ask, but I believe the policy is that NC bookings must stay with RCI ships.

Interesting, I didn't know there was such a thing. Are you then open to book on either or must you book on celebrity with your 'Next Cruise' certificate?

Celebrity has a Passage certificate.

Royal Caribbean has a Next Cruise certificate. (or whatever they are calling them this week! :rolleyes:)

You can buy either on either cruise line.

But you can only USE a Passage for a Celebrity cruise.

You can only USE a Next Cruise certificate for a Royal Caribbean cruise.

Edited by Merion_Mom

• 2 months later...
Can you book an actual Celebrity cruise while onboard a RCI ship? If so, what kind of OBC would be offered? Also, as Diamonds on RCI is there a discount (like the Diamond balcony discount) that could be applied to a Celebrity cruise?

Yes, you can book a Celebrity cruise on a Royal ship. I don't know the OBC for Celebrity, but it would be the same as if you booked on board a Celebrity ship.

The C&A balcony discount would only apply to cruises on Royal.