Anyone with GTY cabin get a cabin # recently?

js4rq

Nice xcell, hope they got a good cabin! :D

Waiting for our turn.... :cool:

Now, have you heard about those extra cabins they have set aside for pax just like yourself who are well.......very easy going...? Not too fussy at all...?

It's in a small boat.... they tow it behind......and throw food out to you every so often......

Does that sound like something you'd be ok with...? Just askin'....:p

Now, have you heard about those extra cabins they have set aside for pax just like yourself who are well.......very easy going...? Not too fussy at all...?

It's in a small boat.... they tow it behind......and throw food out to you every so often......

Does that sound like something you'd be ok with...? Just askin'....:p

Haha well yes but I'd expect some sort of reimbursement as we booked a GTY balcony cabin....or a free cruise! :D

Edited by js4rq

Haha well yes but I'd expect some sort of reimbursement as we booked a GTY balcony cabin....or a free cruise! :D

huh? reimbursement? sheesh...........here I thought you'd be happy with any kind of cabin by now...:p

hmmm...free cruise........? I'd be doin' that myself but I do wish you'd get your assigned cabin ....my fingers are getting sore and it's tough havin' to type this way too...my toes are getting sore too.. think I'll need a cruise again soon too :eek:

B6ConMe if only Norwegian would see this and assign us our cabin already :rolleyes:

Book a cruise, you know you wanna!!! :D

Well, I was hoping they would see it and do just that so you could relax...but you seem to be handling it ok so hopefully it will be special and you'll really enjoy your cruise...:D

We're actually heading south next week, a 2 week respite from this horrid winter we've had and we do have our cruises booked for next year and the year after so all is good. :)

Enjoy your cruise no matter where your cabin is... you'll still be cruisin'..:D

How ridiculous is the weather you're having! Hope you have a great break. ;)

How awesome is it that you have two cruises booked. I'm not sure when will be our next cruise after Hawaii. We were wanting to do an Europe cruise next year... but now my partner wants to do a Caribbean one. And I thought, if we're doing a Caribbean cruise, we can compromise and do a Panama canal cruise. :D Who knows! ;)

I would think about calling Jessica @ the upsell desk to see if your sailing is on her list .

If your lucky the suite life could be had.;)

Still no cabin assignment :( lol Gonna give it another day before giving them a call.

I would think about calling Jessica @ the upsell desk to see if your sailing is on her list .

If your lucky the suite life could be had.;)

What's this upsell desk?

I received my cabin GTY assignment today for the Feb 22 Getaway. Had a guarantee MB, got assigned MA 14202.

My TA contacted Norwegian again regarding our cabin assignment and whether we'd get an upgrade. They said that we will get our cabin assignment on Saturday. That's all they can say at this stage lol better be a good cabin! :p

2 days until our cruise...I am excited and looking forward to it! :D

Edited by js4rq

My TA contacted Norwegian again regarding our cabin assignment and whether we'd get an upgrade. They said that we will get our cabin assignment on Saturday. That's all they can say at this stage lol better be a good cabin! :p

2 days until our cruise...I am excited and looking forward to it! :D

Fingers crossed, I hope you will end up in a REALLY good cabin. :)