Anyone with GTY cabin get a cabin # recently?

js4rq

Cheers! :cool:

We fly to Hawaii today...wahoo! :cool:

Have a great great great time! Sorry I was wrong. I thought for sure it would be Tuesday...would have even put $$ on it!

Please don't forget to come back here when you return to let us know the outcome! :)

Sorry for the delay. :D

We got a balcony cabin on deck 10, #10118. Can't see what cabin category it is? Gonna see if I can find cabin photos! :cool:

That's definitely a move up - at least several categories from the guarantee (lowest) balcony!

Have a wonderful cruise!!!

Way to go!!! Score!!

You are going to have the best cruise :D

Patience is definitely a virtue.

Come back and let us know how much fun you had. Don't forget to send us some Hawaiian sunshine.

Happy Cruising!

Robin

Norwegian Breakaway July 2014

Carnival Miracle 2010

Carnival Legend 2006

Way to go!!! Score!!

You are going to have the best cruise :D

Patience is definitely a virtue.

Come back and let us know how much fun you had. Don't forget to send us some Hawaiian sunshine.

Happy Cruising!

Thank you! :D still having trouble finding cabin photos! lol :rolleyes:

Edited by js4rq

Be Thankful you are heading to Hawaii! Flying throughout most of the continental US is really a mess right now! :)

Oh yes, as much as I am a fan of snow, I am grateful to be going to warm Hawaii! I feel for those in the continental US with the crazy weather they're having!

We just booked a cruise on Breakaway a couple days ago with a guaranteed balcony. I got the edocs email today. Do I print them out even with a balcony not assigned or should I wait until we a closer? Will the edocs update when the cabin # is assigned?

Not sure if anyone is looking for GTY assignment info anymore, but on 2/10 I purchased an upgrade from my assigned OB room for my 3/2 sailing on the Dawn. There was a deal where if you booked a family oceanview, you were automatically upgraded to a BD Balcony, which happened to be in GTY status. Well, today I got my room assignment and they bumped me up to a BA! Yippee!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Not sure if anyone is looking for GTY assignment info anymore, but on 2/10 I purchased an upgrade from my assigned OB room for my 3/2 sailing on the Dawn. There was a deal where if you booked a family oceanview, you were automatically upgraded to a BD Balcony, which happened to be in GTY status. Well, today I got my room assignment and they bumped me up to a BA! Yippee!!!

That's a great upgrade!! :D

We loved our balcony cabin, even though you could only look out and down but the sides were partially obstructed. Not that it mattered, we wanted a great balcony cabin in a good location and that's what we got! We loved cruising the Hawaiian islands, each island is beautiful! :D

We enjoyed cruising with Norwegian, we paid a future cruise deposit to use within 4 years!

OOPS just saw your post re your balcony.... so ignore the rest.

So, js4rq, how was your cruise and what cabin did you finally end up with?

It seemed like you went right down to the wire and still had no cabin assigned until you got to port so just wondering ... hope it was nice for you.

Edited by B6ConMe

We received our cabin assignment 1 1/2 days before our cruise. Moved from deck 7 to deck 10, in cabin 10118. The sides of the balcony were partially obstructed but as least we got a balcony and it was worth the anticipation and wait, I reckon! :D only one deck from the aloha café (buffet) etc. :D

We had a lovely cruise. Maui was cold and wet, same as Hilo. Kona and Kauai was hot, although on the second day on Kauai it was pouring for a bit!!

Miss cruising already....:cool: