Explorer review to come...anyone interested?

Yes I will do the review but I got strep throat so I'm trying to recuperate. As soon as I'm well I will definitely post my review! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Oh no!!! So sorry to hear... hopefully you got sick when you got home!!!

Feel better!

Yes I will do the review but I got strep throat so I'm trying to recuperate. As soon as I'm well I will definitely post my review! :)

Hope you are feeling better. Cant wait to read your review

My husband and I will be sailing this Friday on Explorer of the Seas (fingers crossed there is no delay at embarkation time).

I will be doing a review for the first time. I know that when I was researching the ship and cabins I was disappointed in the lack of information out there on family ocean view state rooms on explorer. I have seen the website with the Voyager class pics and everything but was looking for more.

My plan is to take lots of photos of our cabin which is a FOV. I also plan to take pics (or just scan upon my return) of the Compass for each day.

I just wanted to know if anyone would be interested in this info?

Hoping for a Noro-free cruise...but whatever happens, happens. All my hand washing and caution won't do me any good if others are careless so I'm trying not to get too worried about it.

Are there any particular shows, lounges, activities, etc that anyone would like me to check out and report back on?

2 days left....guess I should start packing. :)

I am very interested. We are sailing on her in Oct to Bermuda. I would love to hear about the entertainment.

Edited by Irene7

Not interested, thanks anyway. I think I speak for everyone when I say I hate reviews. Especially ones of ships that there are relatively few of. The only thing worse would be if you included lots of pictures.

There are plenty of reviews for EOS and I love reviews.

So sorry you're not well. I look forward to reading your review when your feeling better.

I'm a fan of long, detailed reviews with lots of pictures. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I927 using Tapatalk 2

Sorry to hear that you are not well, and we wish you a speedy recovery.

We look forward to your review, especially of Samana. Did you like it, and if not, why.

What do you recommend doing or seeing there?

• 1 month later...
My husband and I will be sailing this Friday on Explorer of the Seas (fingers crossed there is no delay at embarkation time).

I will be doing a review for the first time. I know that when I was researching the ship and cabins I was disappointed in the lack of information out there on family ocean view state rooms on explorer. I have seen the website with the Voyager class pics and everything but was looking for more.

My plan is to take lots of photos of our cabin which is a FOV. I also plan to take pics (or just scan upon my return) of the Compass for each day.

I just wanted to know if anyone would be interested in this info?

Hoping for a Noro-free cruise...but whatever happens, happens. All my hand washing and caution won't do me any good if others are careless so I'm trying not to get too worried about it.

Are there any particular shows, lounges, activities, etc that anyone would like me to check out and report back on?

2 days left....guess I should start packing. :)

I would love to dear about your cruise. I sail on her April 19th to Bermuda. Please informed me of the best shows. You will have a great time. Enjoy!!!

Bill