Laundry question carnival legend

Thebosn1

Hi, I am doing a really long cruise on LEGEND this fall and was wondering what the laundry situation is. I'm not quite platinum yet so have to do it ourselves.

Are there laundry rooms on each deck? Do they operate off cash or S&S? Are they normally hard to get access to?

Thanks.

There are not laundry facilities on each deck. I know there are at least two, the one we used was on the Main level, aft, across from cabin 4230. Three dollars to wash, three for detergent ( we bring our own) and three to dry, and they took two dry cycles. Washers and dryers BTW were great on the Elation. Have a great long cruise!

Hi, I am doing a really long cruise on LEGEND this fall and was wondering what the laundry situation is. I'm not quite platinum yet so have to do it ourselves.

Are there laundry rooms on each deck? Do they operate off cash or S&S? Are they normally hard to get access to?

Thanks.

We were on the Legend in Europe last fall. I did laundry several times. You do use your S&S card. We had a laundry on deck 7, but I don't think there were laundry facilities on every deck. There were some people in the laundry from another deck, and I also went to another deck one time because I heard there were better facilities there. I didn't like the way the laundry was set up on deck 7.

Edited by lovingretirement

We were on the Legend in Europe last fall. I did laundry several times. You do use your S&S card. We had a laundry on deck 7, but I don't think there were laundry facilities on every deck. There were some people in the laundry from another deck, and I also went to another deck one time because I heard there were better facilities there. I didn't like the way the laundry was set up on deck 7.

Thank you guys you were very helpful.

• 1 month later...
No laundry on Panorama deck.

Laundry across from these cabins on deck:

R 1219

M 4230

U 5270

E 6102

V 7267

Have a great cruise!

I'm glad the search feature is back. This info is very helpful.

I noticed that the laundry rooms are normally along the stern of the ship.

I guess deck 7 and 1 are the only odd balls.

I'm glad the search feature is back. This info is very helpful.

I noticed that the laundry rooms are normally along the stern of the ship.

I guess deck 7 and 1 are the only odd balls.

Oh I'm in 4210 so one right across the passageway.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

The one on deck 4 only has one washer & two dryers. Was hoping dry dock would take care of that but no such luck.

Deck 5 has two washers & 4 dryers. So if I had more than one load I went up a deck.

You use your S&S Card to pay, $3.00 per load to wash & $3.00 a load to dry.

Make sure you set the washer on heavy soil or they don't spin to the max & takes forever to dry. I learned that the hard way, $9.00 & almost 3 hours to dry one load.

Char

The one on deck 4 only has one washer & two dryers. Was hoping dry dock would take care of that but no such luck.

Deck 5 has two washers & 4 dryers. So if I had more than one load I went up a deck.

You use your S&S Card to pay, $3.00 per load to wash & $3.00 a load to dry.

Make sure you set the washer on heavy soil or they don't spin to the max & takes forever to dry. I learned that the hard way, $9.00 & almost 3 hours to dry one load.

Char

Hey thank you for the info!

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk