What's Your Favorite Part Of The Cruise?¿?¿

MrnMrsT1231

With all the stuff to do I will have to get back to you!!

Ready To Go!!!!

We love sailaways from the ports. There is nothing like being on the open ocean as we watch the island get smaller and smaller with a Pina Colada in hand and the sun setting :cool:

When I first get on the boat.

We have a tradition; we get on early and park ourselves in the lobby with a nice tall drink and people watch for a couple of hours.

Interesting seeing all of the other people come on board.

Matter of fact, we have a cruise in 39 days!

Andy

:D

With all the stuff to do I will have to get back to you!!

Ready To Go!!!!

I would say my first favorite part would be seeing my family enjoying themselves

2nd would be sailing away

3rd would be the mustard drill being over

Ready To Go!!!!

I'd have to say waking up the first morning on the ship, getting room service, and reading the fun times planning the day. There is just something special about the first full day:D

I would have to agree with you, waking up the first morning is GREAT!

When I first get on the boat.

We have a tradition; we get on early and park ourselves in the lobby with a nice tall drink and people watch for a couple of hours.

Interesting seeing all of the other people come on board.

Matter of fact, we have a cruise in 39 days!

Andy

:D

Ha! We are on this same cruise. I guess at least now we'll know that we are being "watched" when we get on. lol!! ;)

Watching such a large ship maneuver in and out of port. I love to watch the side thruster push the ship away from the dock. Watching the harbor pilots board and debark the ship. :cool:

On embarkation day, I love to watch pallet upon pallet of pineapples etc get loaded into the ship knowing we will be enjoying all that yummy food that week. The amount of food is insane when you see get loaded. :p

Not having to plan any meals, grocery shop, or cook for the whole length of the cruise :D

Having my little DD beg to go visit her friends at kids club then dropping her off there with no guilt, so that me and DH can fit a nap in. ;)

Watching my DS with autism come alive while at sea :D:)

My family has experienced a lot of tragedy the last 3 years, especially this past year. A cruise is the only vacation that I have ever had that I can actually pretend the real world doesn't exist and I can truly relax. The anticipation of the cruise is a life-saver but when I walk out onto my balcony that first morning with coffee in hand I feel the stresses of life start to move to the background. The serenity of that beautiful blue water calms my spirit. So, I guess my answer is sitting on my balcony *sigh* just 53 more days until my next cruise :)