Dinner with Kids

rvalente74

Of course she is welcome in the MDR. Qsine will allow her and she'll probably really like the atmosphere- fun and funky. You will really like Bistro on Five ($5 pp). The lawn club grill is fine for a three year old as well as the Porch. The only ones that wouldn't allow her are Murano and Tuscan Grill but I doubt she would like any of those entrees anyway.

The Fun Factory is fantastic on Celebrity and your 3 year old can join the kids for dinner for a fee or you can feed her and drop her off at 7PM at the Fun Factory and have a leisurely meal. My son never wanted to leave the Fun Factory!:)

Edited by rebeccalouiseagain

Of course she is welcome in the MDR. Qsine will allow her and she'll probably really like the atmosphere- fun and funky. You will really like Bistro on Five ($5 pp). The lawn club grill is fine for a three year old as well as the Porch. The only ones that wouldn't allow her are Murano and Tuscan Grill but I doubt she would like any of those entrees anyway.

The Fun Factory is fantastic on Celebrity and your 3 year old can join the kids for dinner for a fee or you can feed her and drop her off at 7PM at the Fun Factory and have a leisurely meal. My son never wanted to leave the Fun Factory!:)

Great! We really want to go to Qsine!

About the Fun Factory, how much does it cost? And at which times is it available?

No age limit at Tuscan, 12 at Murano

Great! We really want to go to Qsine!

About the Fun Factory, how much does it cost? And at which times is it available?

The Fun Factory is free from 9 AM- 5PM and 7PM- 10PM on sea days.

On port days it is free from 9AM-12, 2PM-5PM and 7PM-10PM

On port days you can leave your child with the staff during lunch 12-2PM but there is a fee for this ($12)

If your child goes to the kid's dinner at 5PM-7PM there is a charge for this ($12)

If they stay after 10PM- 1 AM on port or sea days, there is a $6 per hour fee.