Documents have arrived!!......Few more questions

I just received my documents and they say to fill out the form on the Royal Caribbean website. When I go to the website, it tells me to print out the guest information form. If I print it out, what do I do with next? Bring it the day of the cruise? How do I get to the place that lets me fill in all the vital statistics?:) Last year on the Legend I filled in the "Fun Pass" but I don't see that here.

Also, my mother in law wanted me to ask...we are sailing the Voyager of the Seas. She was wondering about an iron a) can she bring one or b) is there an iron in the cabin?

Hair dryers - Are they any good? Or pretty junky.

Thanks in advance for advice.

go to RCCL.com. click under the 'Before you Board' then 'boarding documents'. You will need to enter last name,ship,sail date. then you pick a person and fill out all information. Go back and fill out info for other person(s). When you are finished, print out and take with you to the dock. It makes everything go faster.

Bringing an iron is not a good idea. The number one danger on a ship is fire. Some ships have passenger laundry (I'm not sure on Voyager) but pressing is fairly inexpensive if needed. Otherwise a travel steamer is better.

Good Evening future sailor!!

To complete the boarding docs for RCCL click here:

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/beforeyouboard/boardingDocuments.do;jsessionid=0000LDn3kzky6n9-PvTtPTwh0yK:v2krl5v8?cS=NAVBAR

If the link does not work, click on "before you board" on the top of the RCCL.com web and click on boarding documents.

Print it out and take a copy to the pier in case it is needed.

As for you irons:

staterooms.

Extension cords and adapters are not provided except for medical reasons.

Hair dryers are provided.

There are TVs in every stateroom.

There are no irons and boards in the staterooms and guests cannot bring their own irons on board for safety reasons. There is full laundry service on board.

Guests can arrange private parties in their staterooms, with snacks, etc., served through Room Service. There will be a charge.

Balconies range from 11' x 5' to 16' x 5'.

Hope that helps!!!!

Good Evening future sailor!!

To complete the boarding docs for RCCL click here:

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/beforeyouboard/boardingDocuments.do;jsessionid=0000LDn3kzky6n9-PvTtPTwh0yK:v2krl5v8?cS=NAVBAR

If the link does not work, click on "before you board" on the top of the RCCL.com web and click on boarding documents.

Print it out and take a copy to the pier in case it is needed.

As for you irons:

staterooms.

Extension cords and adapters are not provided except for medical reasons.

Hair dryers are provided.

There are TVs in every stateroom.

There are no irons and boards in the staterooms and guests cannot bring their own irons on board for safety reasons. There is full laundry service on board.

Guests can arrange private parties in their staterooms, with snacks, etc., served through Room Service. There will be a charge.

Balconies range from 11' x 5' to 16' x 5'.

Hope that helps!!!!

TravelTech-

I LOVE that picture of the Mariner, may I ask where was it taken or where did you get it from? I may use it as a wallpaper until my cruise :)

On my last cruise, I brought a travel steamer to get the wrinkles out of the clothes, but at the last minute bought a bottle of Downy Wrinkle Release. I never pulled the steamer out of the box. As my wife and I hung up our clothes, we sprayed them with the wrinkle release. The next morning, everything was wrinkle free. If you are worried about wrinkles, I would reccommend this highly.

Archived