3 big ships sale??

js4rq

I see Norwegian has a 3 big ships sale which offers onboard credit, 50% reduced deposits etc...tempting!!

Do we need to book through NCL to get this deal or would some cruise / travel agents be offering this deal also?

When doing a mock booking, I can see the reduced deposit however I cannot see anywhere it says we get onboard credit or how we would get. Is this confirmed after booking or?

Thanks!!

I see Norwegian has a 3 big ships sale which offers onboard credit, 50% reduced deposits etc...tempting!!

Do we need to book through NCL to get this deal or would some cruise / travel agents be offering this deal also?

When doing a mock booking, I can see the reduced deposit however I cannot see anywhere it says we get onboard credit or how we would get. Is this confirmed after booking or?

Thanks!!

Any TA booking would get the same deal.

NCL has an ongoing wave season promo until early April that offers reduced deposits for all cruises, only thing extra in that big ship promo is the fixed $100 OBC for any stateroom on selected sailings of 7 nights or more.

The T&C show the dates you are eligble for the OBC:

Applicable destinations:

7+ Day Open for Sale sailings on Norwegian Breakaway, Norwegian Epic, and Norwegian Getaway:

7 + Day NORWEGIAN BREAKAWAY 2/2/2014 - 10/18/2015 sailings

7+ Day NORWEGIAN EPIC 2/2/2014 - 11/22/2015 sailings

7 Day NORWEGIAN GETAWAY 2/8/2014 - 10/31/2015 sailings

If your cruise is within those dates, you should get the OBC - you can also try using the promo code "BONUS" while booking.

I checked and yes the sailing is included.

Receive up to $200 onboard credit, per stateroom. Onboard Credit

Latitudes Members get up to $150 onboard credit Latitudes Rewards Offer

Upgrade Available Free stateroom upgrades

I am doing a mock booking on the US website and after choosing a cabin, it won't let me go to the next tab (Guest information). There is no button or anything. Can anyone assist?

EDIT: Just tried again and it works....:rolleyes:

Edited by js4rq

I checked and yes the sailing is included.

Receive up to $200 onboard credit, per stateroom. Onboard Credit

Latitudes Members get up to $150 onboard credit Latitudes Rewards Offer

Upgrade Available Free stateroom upgrades

Thanks i am going to contact him to see what happens fingers crossed, as im in a studio i dont think i will get that much

Just had another look - on top of the $12.50 OBC, you should get an extra $100 OBC (and a further $100 if you do a cruisetour).

Fingers crossed! Let us know how you get on! :D

Edited by js4rq

Just had another look - on top of the $12.50 OBC, you should get an extra $100 OBC (and a further $100 if you do a cruisetour).

That would be great :) a extra 100$ on top of my $12.50 would be great, i may book a cheap cruise tour for another $100 thanks so much for your help. I will let ye know how i get on

Any TA booking would get the same deal.

Is that correct? I booked my NCL cruise through a last minute cruises site and did NOT get the latest promo. I contacted them and they said I paid less for the cruise than what NCL was currently advertising.

We use an online TA, and there are promotions (OBC, reduced deposit...etc) at least 4 times a yr, if not more. I call my TA to start the whole process, but I could do everything on line if I wanted (which I don't). The price does not vary between NCL and my TA, just the perks!;)

Unfortunately my cruise consultant said i am not entitled to the offer as i booked with Norwegian Uk and it only applies to bookings made through the Miami office.