LIVE from the RUBY PRINCESS Feb 1-10, 2014

bhopal21

Last minute packing after taking the greyhound and cats to the kennels.

Flight leaves at 0725 in the morning and looking forward to boarding around noon.

Looking forward to checking out the Ruby as we have not been on her before since we try to stay with the smaller girls.

Adios Amigos,

Mike:)

Last minute packing after taking the greyhound and cats to the kennels.

Flight leaves at 0725 in the morning and looking forward to boarding around noon.

Looking forward to checking out the Ruby as we have not been on her before since we try to stay with the smaller girls.

Adios Amigos,

you can't post live from Ruby Princess , just drove by and it's not in port yet ;)

Could you please let us know how warm the pool water is? We will be getting on Feb 10 with our kids for their first cruise and the reports have been the pool water is very chilly. Thanks

Will do, no problem.

Could you please let us know how warm the pool water is? We will be getting on Feb 10 with our kids for their first cruise and the reports have been the pool water is very chilly. Thanks

I was on Ruby this past weekend 1/23-27. The pools were frigid…especially the aft Terrace Pool. The ones who dared to step in…stepped right back out. The looks on their faces were priceless! :)

I wish everyone a great cruise. I enjoyed mine greatly two weeks ago on the Ruby.

Also is it possible for someone on the current cruise to get me one of the Caribbean stamp signed by the captain from the captain circle desk? I couldn't find mine after unpacking. I will send you contact info, etc.

Thanks

Have a great cruise Mike, we will be thinking of you as we sail on another other ocean. As for pool temps, must be the same Engineer we had on the Caribbean Princess last year!?

As for pool temps; make your complaints to Corporate when you return from your cruise and when on the ship-Pursers Desk, that is all you can do. As another poster stated; it does not cost the cruise line or ship to heat the pools and is easily done if the Engineer wants to and should.

We love the Ruby, enjoy your cruise and be sure to spend time in Adagio's. Have some gelato for us too!