Booked Jewel Suite & Booked Suite for Cats Too!

kcwingwalker

Have booked an aft suite on the Jewel for myself and DD.

We have had cat sitters and had one sad experience so for the past few years have been boarding with our vet who is quite a personality. Our cats Tommy and Grace Kelly have just been booked into a suite at the Catnap Inn.

Catcun Suites

Our elegant Catcun Suites are 8' x 10' rooms with lots of play areas, including cat trees and cat walks. These suites are great for multiple cat households.

There is also a window.

http://www.catdoctoronline.com/cat_boarding.htm scroll down if you are interested in photos. Tried to attach photo, but it's just not working.

I'm such a softie but won't be feeling quite as guilty while we are away enjoying a great cruise!

:D As a former cruiser, I thought for a minute they offered "cat" suites! Wouldn't have worked for our bengal cats, they would have been overboard in no time!

Enjoyed seeing the "suites" your vet offers. Your kitties should be properly spoiled while you're gone.

Years ago, I remember seeing a story/link of someone who had a service dog onboard with them (I think it was Celebrity). The crew members even laid out a little patch of sod on the balcony for the dog's use.

:D As a former cruiser, I thought for a minute they offered "cat" suites! Wouldn't have worked for our bengal cats, they would have been overboard in no time!

Enjoyed seeing the "suites" your vet offers. Your kitties should be properly spoiled while you're gone.

Years ago, I remember seeing a story/link of someone who had a service dog onboard with them (I think it was Celebrity). The crew members even laid out a little patch of sod on the balcony for the dog's use.

I wish they did allow cats! The price for boarding would get them a nice cabin! Not hard to imagine a Bengal having a grand time exploring a ship.

Must have nice for the crew and passengers to have a service dog onboard.............thanks for sharing!

Welcome to Cruise Critic:)

Edited by kcwingwalker

Tried to convince NCL that our two basset girls are therapy dogs...

If your pet makes you happy then that's therapy!

Won't ever happen but have to wonder if sales would increase if NCL allowed pet lovers to bring their pets along......................what zoo that would be!

Edited by kcwingwalker