Morning place on Grand to read w/coffee?

ginabab

Hi

Any suggestions for a quiet and warm place to read and drink coffee for an hour at 7am on the Grand when DH sleeps in

This will be my first time on this ship

Thanks

At 7am it should be pretty quiet in the Piazza on a Plaza deck (5). If you buy a coffee card you can get specialty coffees or fresh brewed coffee at the International Cafe and then choose a comfortable chair. Only other options for morning coffee would be the Horizon Court buffet on Lido deck (14) or room service, but the coffee is made from concentrated syrup rather than fresh brewed. If you do the HC route for coffee you could go up one deck to the One5 Lounge on Sun deck (15) for some nice views. You can get a pastry to go with your coffee at either the IC or the HC.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Edited by IECalCruiser

Deck 5 Plaza at the International Cafe, should work out great. Fresh brewed coffee and you can get a small bite to eat.

This is a perfect spot to read in the morning while having a coffee or tea. Also, the Horizon Court is quiet early in the morning for coffee and reading.

Hi

Any suggestions for a quiet and warm place to read and drink coffee for an hour at 7am on the Grand when DH sleeps in

This will be my first time on this ship

Thanks

The I/C and Horizon Court may be relatively quiet at that time - unless you have an early port call. If someone wants breakfast before an early port excursion the buffet can be busy, and there may be some traffic through the Atrium if the midship gangways are in use at that time.

If you are willing the pick up your coffee and move - Wheelhouse is my go to spot for a quiet place to read. That usually applies throughout much of the day. It will definitely be empty at 7am.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app