Roll Call - Crystal Symphony Montreal-ft Lauderdale

DESTCRZ

Morning everyone - anyone else going to be on the Crystal Symphony from Montreal to Ft. Lauderdale - Oct 27th thru Nov 6th?

I know there's already of a few of "us" on board - hopefully find some others.

Mike aka DESTCRZ

I'll go if Nancy goes........!!

DESTCRZ, can you assure Nancy and I a QUALITY cruise experience? Ya know, one that Hyacinth would book herself? And better yet, one she'd take Sheridan along on?

Hi Beav, Larry and I booked the Canada/New England cruise for October 9th, 2006. Larry really liked the Montreal to Ft. Lauderdale itinerary but they're not doing it in 06. You need to go with us! Regards, nancy

• 2 weeks later...

Come on guys - I know there has to be some more of us on this cruise - too bad Richard Berman (pianist in the Cove) is getting off the ship the day we join - we really enjoyed him on the Harmony in May/June. There were so many gay guys in the cove one night that Richard made the comment "this looks more like a bar in West Hollywood than the Crystal Cove" . . . . GREAT TIME!

• 1 month later...

Thanks Nancy - hope you guys stay safe down that way over the next few days. Have some very good friends that we met on the Harmony in 1992 that live in Galveston. I've tried to call them since Tuesday but no answer at home or their restaurant (which is right on the seawall) I hope they have left and are safe!

Mike

Hyacinth - do you and Tarquin have something going on?

Absolutely not!

I'm leaving Sheridan behind to spend quality time with his Daddy. Lord knows that boy needs some "masculine influence."

I'm taking Tarquin along to have a few quality words with him. He IS corrupting my dear Sheridan, you know. Tsk...Tsk...

Archived