Nassau for College-aged Girls?

kbirkhead

This is my 8th (?) Cruise, and 4th with Carnival. Took a 5 day with my boyfriend last May to Freeport and Nassau and am going on another with my best friend for our Spring Break in March. My mom and her bestfriend will be going too but don't even really care to get off the ship in Nassau.

Anyone have an good recommendations for 2 college girls to do in Nassau? I'm sure we'll hit Senor Frogs (just to say we did) but looking for anything else that someone might recommend? We took a really fun 'booze cruise' in Freeport. Maybe the same kind of thing in Nassau?

Any tips would be great!! Even just good beaches or cheap hotel packages for the day. We're only there from 12-8.

Thanks!!! :p

There are a lot of good little beach bars on Junkanoo Beach - right around the corner from Senor Frogs - the beach is free and you can rent chairs and beach umbrellas for about $10 each if you want to - but if you're hanging at (and buying from) the beach bars, a lot of times they don't even charge you.

There are a lot of good little beach bars on Junkanoo Beach - right around the corner from Senor Frogs - the beach is free and you can rent chairs and beach umbrellas for about $10 each if you want to - but if you're hanging at (and buying from) the beach bars, a lot of times they don't even charge you.

Last March my daughter and her 6 college roommates did exactly this. They hung out on Junkanoo Beach and at the beach bar (Tiki Bikini Hut) on the beach. I actually went on the cruise too and went over to the beach with them but left after about an hour. They had a blast. They did leave the beach and come back onboard by 4:00-4:30pm though. That was at my request. Just stay with the crowds when walking to the beach and back--be aware and be smart. Maybe your mom and her friend could walk over there with the two of you and then leave once they see if there are others there at the beach, etc. have a great Spring Break cruise.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Enjoy the bars and be careful.

Just be careful and don't be tempted to go anywhere with people you don't know.

Stick to tourist areas and beaches with lots of people.

Its a 3rd world country with 3rd world poverty so don't wear expensive jewellery.

Its also very beautiful and like almost anywhere in the world the majority of people are very friendly.

Avoid Atlantis, its a big rip off.

be careful with the drinks as they tend to give rather large measure of spirits and its easy to have too much without realising.

I hope Y'All have a wonderful time.

We are also in Port from 12-8 and opted for a Booze Cruise

http://www.boozecruisebahamas.com/

we will be there next Week, I can let you know how it was if you want.

I think that may be exactly what we're looking for. We did a similar sounding one in Freeport last year for only $30 a person for a 2 hour all you can drink rum punch tour we found while exploring the beach. If you could let me know how it went that would be great!! I hope you have a great time!

Senor Frogs would be a fun place for you girls. :D

The walk from there to the ship seems to always have security officers around. If you are leaving later in the evening make sure you walk back with others going to the ship to be double safe.

LuLu

~~~~